12

pansy and hermione left because the visiting hours were over. draco hasn't come to visit yet and when i say pansy was furious i mean the kind of furious where you're ready to murder someone.

          it was around 6 pm and harry was trying to eat the food pansy and hermione brought him, when the door burst open by draco. he quickly looked for harry, a bouquet of roses in one hand and a huge chocolate in the other.

          as nice as that all looked, he also had a bruise on his cheek. harry was determined to learn who did that to his soulmate and strangle them.

          ,,what happened to you?" harry questioned as his eyes stayed on the male's cheek.

          ,,my assistant slapped me, nothing serious love." draco laughed as he set down the gifts for harry.

          ,,i am so sorry harry," draco took a hold of harry's hand ,,if i had known, i would've told you to not eat it. to think that i may have killed you just this morning terrifies me." draco shuddered and harry laughed.

          it was adorable to harry that the male was feeling so guilty for something that wasn't even his fault. harry wasn't even mad at him, yet here draco was - apologising as if he was begging for his life.

          ,,where were you all day?" harry asked, perhaps with too much sorrow in his voice. draco's eyes widened for a second while guilt replaced the reflection of sadness in his eyes.

          ,,i'm so sorry, harry. there was this client and i simply. . no matter what i did i had to go through that meeting." draco sighed, ashamed that he had no control over his own job.

          ,,i'd like to meet the assistant who did this to you." draco nodded, a little unhappy that harry seemed worried about him than his own self.

          i mean, seriously. harry is lying in a hospital bed, wearing a hospital gown, yet his first question was what happened to draco.

          ,,what kind of chocolate is that?" harry nodded his head towards the box on his bedtable and draco smiled softly.

          ,,blueberry one. i made sure to get one of the most expensive ones they had. not because i want to buy your forgiveness -i don't. but because the most expensive ones taste the best." harry nodded, content with the choice.

          ,,how did you get in anyway? it's way past the visiting hours."

          ,,doctor zabini, he owes me for saving his son." draco smirked and speaking of the devil, the italian man walked in.

          ,,good evening draco, mr. potter." he greeted. ,,how do you feel, mr. potter?"

          ,,better than in the morning." draco sighed and harry shot him a look, then moved his eyes to the doctor again.

          ,,my throat isn't closing anymore, i can breathe. i feel great so far." harry grinned, making draco's stomach fill with butterflies.

          ,,very well. if there's no further reaction tomorrow evening will be your cue to leave! so have you met your soulmate yet, mr. potter?"

          ,,he's sitting here." draco mumbled, as arrogant as the doctor knows him. mr. zabini said nothing however, just smiled warmly at the duo.

          the doctor could see why they would be together.

          harry was a brave man, hero-ish even. the first time they met was when his patient, miss hermione granger passed out from over-working herself. after that, harry has been in the hospital multiple times but the doctor doubted harry remembered him.

          draco on the other hand was a sly man. he could get anywhere or get people to do favours for him without even trying. he was charming and elegant really. the doctor would even say that he could make people fall for him without him wanting them to. he sadly did have experience with that side of draco.

          the duo had very compatible personalities, being almost exact opposites and all. the doctor was excited to see their interactions.

          ,,well. i will take my leave now, the nurses will come to serve dinner momentarily." the men nodded and watched the doctor shut the door behind himself.

          ,,i've postponed my leave to france. after you're discharged from here, we may spend the time together if you wish. i reckon the doctor will make you stay at home anyway." draco smirked.

          ,,if you won't try to murder me again, then sure!" harry laughed and draco couldn't help but laugh as well.

          ,,i wouldn't want to deal with pansy if that happened." and just like that, they were laughing again.

          draco really was a nice man in harry's eyes.