04

,,mr. potter? would it be alright if i came in?" draco questioned and soon heard the lock clicking and the door opened. harry has wiped his eyes and cheeks but it was still obvious that he had cried.

          ,,did they send you to do this?" he mumbled as he plopped down onto his bed and gestured the chair that was near his table for draco.

          ,,i decided to come here on my own." draco smiled and harry thought he could feel the weights of studying being lifted off of his shoulders.

          draco was absolutely astonishing and harry's mind raced. the one who's draco's soulmate must truly be a lucky woman.

          ,,so what's wrong? why have you been crying mr. potter?" draco eyed the boy up and down, harry truly was handsome.

          ,,please call me harry." harry flashed a tiny smile and draco nodded.
          ,,it's school mostly, or the simple fact that i've not found my soulmate yet." harry sighed sadly.

          people would shame you if you were over seventeen and soulmateless. it was kind of shame-worthy though. everyone had their soulmate when they reached seventeen and then there was harry.

          21, single, never had a first kiss.

          ,,don't worry, i've not found mine either." draco smiled at harry, hoping to make him feel better.

          ,,really?" harry must admit, it made him feel a tiny bit better.

          ,,yes, really. now what are you studying harry?"

          ,,well, i took french as my second language and we have tests from pronunciation." harry sighed and rubbed his neck sheepishly. ,,pansy once mentioned you're bilingual, do you know french?"

          ,,it's your lucky day, i do. now show me. which words and phrases are you having trouble with?"

          and like that, harry and draco spent an hour alone, pronouncing french words and draco corrected him if he mispronounced anything.

          after the long hour harry decided to close the textbook and just talk to draco, maybe get to know him better and thank him for the help.

          draco, who had another textbook from french in his hands wasn't paying much attention to harry as his eyes scanned over the written words.

          ,,you have nice handwriting." draco complimented and harry's cheeks could compete with roses over which one has more red pigment.

          just then the door slammed open.

          ,,you two are having sex!" pansy exclaimed.

          ,,really harry? why didn't you tell me?" draco closed the textbook and shot a very bored look at pansy and hermione then glanced at harry, eyeing him up and down. ,,i would've closed the book sooner."

          harry, who's cheeks were becoming extremely hot, threw himself onto his bed. he felt so tired and so embarrassed it was the only option. hiding.

          ,,you're such an idiot, pansy." hermione sighed. ,,we're sorry."

          ,,it's fine, pansy always used to do this kind of thing." draco laughed.

          ,,harry? are you feeling better now?" harry grumbled something in response and hermione had to sigh again in annoyance.

          ,,harry james potter." hermione started, in a warning tone. this made harry sit back up and look at her.

          ,,you stole draco from us and now you don't even answer us? how impolite of you!" pansy laughed and harry couldn't help but chuckle as well.

          ,,i'm sorry, sorry! you can have him back now. i'll manage the studying on my own. thank you, mr. malfoy-"

          ,,call me draco." harry smiled and nodded. ,,are you sure you're good?" draco asked, worry obvious in his voice and harry looked away from them.

          ,,i'm fine, yeah. thanks for the help, i really appreciate it." harry's eyes moved to draco, with a grateful smile on his face. draco returned the smile.

          ,,i shall accompany the ladies then, can't you leave the studying and join us?" draco suggested and harry took a second to think, before throwing his his textbook onto the table and moving to the living room.