02

soulmates, an interesting topic these days. harry started thinking about his soulmate who he hasn't met yet. when you meet your soulmate you won't know it's them until a day or so. a tattoo will get created throughout that day, you won't know where and you won't know what you're getting.

          it was exciting to see hermione get her tattoo on the first day of school. she has a wonderful black and white tattoo of a crime tape behind her ear. it was a clue to pansy, who is studying criminology.

          but it's not always that soulmates have a tattoo that hints at them. for example, this boy at their school, his name is ron has a tattoo of a parrot, a colorful one too but it's no clue to his boyfriend, blaise.

          the best parts about the tattoos are the fact that you don't know how big the tattoo will be and that you won't even feel it, so if you don't spot it yourself or someone doesn't do it for you, you'll be clueless about if you found your soulmate or not yet.

          harry's mind travelled to the blonde haired man who's car he sat in this morning. why was the blonde so nice to him? this chocolate was more expensive than any clothing item harry's ever had on himself.

          lunch time came and harry sat down with the whole group, consisting of ron, blaise and other friends like dean thomas and seamus finnigan. the sad part was, they were the "gay table".

          they were kinda shamed by the whole school, but most of the students there are idiots anyway so who cares, right? let's be real, you would think adults wouldn't care about sexuality but when has that ever happened?

          the only single person at that table was harry and he did feel left out most of the time, but some days a boy named neville came around and hung out with them. he wasn't gay like them, but he liked their company and vice versa.

          ,,so harry, how did you like draco?" pansy wiggled her eyebrows and the whole table got quiet. blaise, who sat next to ron, raised his head a little for some reason. they assumed draco was harry's soulmate because of how pansy said it.

          ,,he's interesting." that's all that harry said, he felt no need to explain himself to anyone at this very moment.

          ,,so do you have a tattoo?" ron, who had his mouth full asked harry who sighed and shook his head 'no'.

          ,,so he's not your soulmate?" dean popped the question and harry shrugged. he really didn't feel like talking about draco.

          ,,they met this morning, even if they would be soulmates, harry wouldn't know."

          ,,hey everyone," neville stood near the table with a blonde haired girl. she was beautiful really.

          ,,this is my best friend, luna. i was wondering if we could sit here?" neville knew how to be polite and it was greatly appreciated.

          ,,sure come on!" harry explained excitedly. he knew they would bombard luna with questions which meant less attention on him.

          the school day has ended quite quickly after lunch, the trio went for coffee after school and then headed home.