13

,,welcome home, harry." draco joked and harry laughed with him but something about draco saying that made his heart skip.

          harry once again took in the gorgeous house, where he found his two best friends cooking. he couldn't help but gasp a little at the surprise.

          ,,hi, harry!" hermione took the man and wrapped her hands around his neck. she was excited to see him as lively as he was being now.

          pansy on the other hand was still cooking up whatever and had a tiny smirk plastered on her face. needless to say, draco was going to be cautious of his hair products.

          draco also got into a very heated argument over the phone with pansy yesterday as he was an asshole to her apparently. all he did was tell her to mind her own business for once. now that he thought about it, yeah. it must've came out a little harsh.

          harry mumbled that he's going to change and draco nodded, sitting down at the bar counter that he had in his kitchen. hermione slipped him a glass of wine.

          ,,pansy opened it." hermione explained and draco nodded, not complaining. pansy always made herself at home wherever she was.

          harry came downstairs in draco's green hoodie that had silver lines on the sleeves and a snake in the middle. even if draco adored his suits, he loved that hoodie more than anything. actually he loved it even more now that his harry was wearing it.

          pansy snickered and put 4 plates with food on the bar table. they all sat down next to each other and ate in silence.

          after the meal they decided to sit in the living room, three cups of wine and one of cranberry juice as harry was still on some pills not even two hours ago. he didn't feel jealous though, he was glad that at least one of them would stay sober.

          he knew why he wanted to be sober when pansy cried to hermione how she can't go down on her because they aren't home. then there was draco, who was telling harry how perfect he was and how he doesn't deserve him.

          and then there was hermione, saying that pansy can go down on her anytime and anywhere. how did the duo get this confident? no one knows.

          ,,alright pansy, hermione, would you like me to show you the guest room?" harry smiled and the two women nodded, excited about what they will do in the bed.

          harry stood up and after few protests from draco, he was able to move but only if he promised that he'll come back. draco was in another dimension probably by the time harry fulfilled his promise.

          ,,harry, can we go to bed?" draco mumbled, nuzzling harry's neck as soon as harry sat down next to him.

          ,,sure draco, i just need to tell professor mcgonagall about my absence. she's texted me, you know." harry chuckled when draco nodded into his neck, cuddling into him as if he was a pillow.

          ,,come on, let's get you to bed." harry said, lifting his soulmate and somehow they appeared in their bedroom.

          ,,harry why a-are you strippin'?" draco hiccuped and harry laughed.

          ,,i'm getting changed, dray. you shoul-"

          ,,i like the nickname." draco smiled happily. it was one of those goofy smiles that you'd see in movies about lovesick characters.

          ,,get changed, draco." harry ordered and draco tried to oblige but only managed to stumble over a pillow that was on the ground.

          ,,oh for fuck's sake." harry muttered as he went to draco who was sobbing dramatically and picked him up.

          when he managed to get draco on the bed, he started to pull his shirt down, while sitting on top of him. draco gave him an alarmed look, probably assuming harry will try to take advantage of him.

          ,,i'm just undressing you, so you won't get too hot."

          ,,but i am hot already." draco's "smug" reply got harry wondering why it was always himself getting into these kinds of situations.

          ,,just shut up." harry chuckled and draco sunk into the sheets, the wine tiring him.

          ,,good night, dray." harry mumbled as he turned his back to draco. harry simply felt way more comfortable sleeping on his left side.

          draco sneaked his hands around harry's waist and soon the two were in dreamland, dreaming about each other.