07

days later after the dinner, harry opened his eyes to his phone ringing. who was bothering him on a sunday morning?

          his anger was washed away completely when he noticed that it was his soulmate. after the dinner, they exchanged numbers and have been texting every day. they didn't text much, mostly good mornings, good nights and how are you's because both of them had busy schedules.

          he picked the phone up and his heart skipped a beat, hearing draco's voice.

          ,,good morning, harry. did i wake you up?"

          ,,good morning, draco. yes, yes you did." harry rubbed his eyes.

          ,,i'm sorry. i didn't expect you to be sleeping at eleven in the morning." draco chuckled and harry huffed in annoyance. he wasn't a morning person.

          ,,i was just wondering if you'd like to accompany me to a business party tonight?"

          ,,it's sunday, i have school tomorrow draco." harry said, his voice hinting that he'd like to go.

          ,,one day out of school and spent with me instead wouldn't hurt you, would it?"

          ,,are you suggesting i skip school and go to work with you?"

          ,,maybe." draco laughed. ,,what do you say?"

          ,,i have no etiquette, draco. i'd embarrass you." harry chuckled.

          ,,oh please be my guest. i have been controversial anyway." draco said casually, as if it was nothing and honestly harry didn't necessarily feel as if he should push it.

          ,,alright, i'll go." harry sighed.

          ,,great i'll send you the details via text. have a splendid day, harry."

          ,,you as well, draco." and just like that, the phone call ended.

          the message from draco made harry smile. draco said he'll pick him up at 5 and to wear the suit he got for harry, which made him wonder if he actually planned this.

          well, he needed to get ready. right now, his appearance resembled a cave man really. we can't be having that if he's accompanying draco in a big event.

          after help from the ladies, his hair looked presentable and the suit fit him perfectly.

          the last two hours of waiting for draco were spent by harry on his phone, scrolling through some pictures in his gallery.

          finally draco knocked onto the door and harry was the one that opened them for him.

          draco hugged harry with one hand, placed it around harry's waist but didn't actually touch him. harry appreciated that, he didn't really like to be touched if it wasn't hermione or pansy.

          harry received a kiss on his temple and the two women watching awed. draco and harry looked the other in the eyes and a smile made it's appearance on both of their faces.

          draco handed him yet another rose and the ladies were handed alstroemerias. hermione took harry's rose as well and went to put it into a vase in harry's room where a rose was already resting.

          harry said he forgot his phone in his room, so he went to get it.

          ,,god, he's beautiful." draco mumbled to pansy who laughed at her best friend.

          ,,you should see him in the morning, he tends to come into the kitchen shirtless, with his hair messy and his voice all deep. what you see now is the work of me and hermione helping him look presentable just for you." pansy winked but draco was long gone in his thoughts of harry shirtless, with messy hair and his morning voice.

          ,,just so you know, he's not coming home today." draco mumbled and pansy looked at him in shock.

          ,,you just met him!" she hit his shoulder but draco laughed.

          ,,i'm not going to shag him, but lord knows for how long we'll be at the party, plus he's spending the whole day with me tomorrow." draco exclaimed as a matter of fact.

          ,,why?" pansy glanced at him.

          ,,i'm going away for a month, france you see. i don't want him to think i'm ghosting him. he doesn't know yet, and i'm honestly afraid to tell him. mostly because i'm too much of a coward to actually admit i'll miss him." draco sighed and harry came to the living room.

          ,,hey harry, i was wondering. . if you took your uniform and books you could sleep over for two nights. pansy here has confessed she'd you see, like to have some. . alone time with hermione." pansy shot him a glare, but she knew what he was doing.

          harry nodded and ran once again, into his room. hermione now joined them in the living room.

          ,,you're a bloody snake, you know that draco?" pansy laughed and so did he. hermione's eyes widened.

          ,,pansy." hermione breathed out.

          ,,what is it?" pansy glanced at her.

          ,,you just called him a snake."

          ,,i know, so?"

          ,,what's their tattoo?"

          ,,oh my god." pansy laughed and so did hermione. maybe, after all the tattoo was a clue to draco all along.

          ,,draco, i'm ready." harry mumbled when he came into the living room.

          ,,alright, let's go." draco took harry's bag and said his goodbyes. they left the flat and moved to draco's car.