11

,,draco lucius malfoy! you take him for one night! one bloody night and he's already in a hospital!" pansy was most definitely ready to murder draco.

          ,,love, calm down. draco, tell us what happened." hermione made pansy sit down and she sat on her lap, to prevent any sort of harm to draco.

          even if harry was mostly called potter by pansy,

          even if they only knew the other ever since the start of uni,

          he was still a brother to her.

          yes, maybe she knew draco for a longer time but is that really the same as having someone save you from committing suicide?

          ,,i've made breakfast and i put my homemade jam-" draco couldn't even finish because pansy talked over him.

          ,,the one with strawberries and maple syrup?! are you out of your mind you idiot?!" pansy was ready to murder draco but hermione was having none of it.

          ,,pansy. he couldn't have known that harry was allergic to maple syrup!" hermione held pansy down, who at the realization of these words nodded and have seemed to calm down a bit.

          draco eyed the room harry was in, the doctor was speaking with him and it seemed as if he was quizzing harry as he occasionally wrote something down into his notebook.

          he felt awful. his lips were chapped from all the biting he's done to them. he was actually pretty sure that he was bleeding by now. harry will hate him after this.

          ,,pansy, hermione." draco mumbled, eyes not daring to look at them. ,,if the doctor says we may see him and i'm still not back, tell him i'm sorry and that i am coming back." pansy raised her eyebrow.

          ,,are you serious right now? he needs you draco! he needs you now and this is how you repay him?!" draco was about to answer but pansy yelped and hermione released her thigh from the wrath of her nails.

          draco just eyed pansy, then took out his phone.

          ,,are you insane? what can be more important than harry right now? are you talking to someone else?!" pansy was truly taking it too far and draco didn't appreciate it, but deep down he knew he deserved it.

          draco didn't bother answering pansy though, he put the phone on his ear and pansy mumbled something about him being an asshole but he simply ignored it. as soon as the phone was picked up, he spoke :

          ,,yes, katie. cancel all of my meetings today. i am unable to come, yes i'm aware of how important the client- reschedule it then!" he sighed in ire and put a hand onto his hip.

          ,,what could be more important than madam maxime?! how dare you speak that tone to me! i have nothing to explain to you. do what i said or expect to be fired."

          he did that.

          he just cancelled a meeting with one of the most known fashion designers of the decade, madam olympe maxime, for harry.

          ,,now do excuse me, but i have chocolate to buy." and just like that, draco was gone with a furious aura surrounding him.