14

the morning was hell. hermione forgot her pills at home so they had to get out of the apartment as quick as they could. not that the pills made a big difference or anything, but pansy freaked out when hermione didn't take them.

          harry was making breakfast while he handed draco a glass of water which was greatly appreciated by the blonde.

          ,,i have to head to work at nine, and i would take you with me but i'd rather have you here, resting." harry nodded understanding where draco's coming from.

          normally, harry would complain and insist on coming with draco but he felt pretty worn out and was actually prescribed with pills himself because of the allergy so he decided to not fight against it.

          ,,i'm a phone call away, harry. if you're hungry, you may take anything you want. there's not much in the fridge but i'll leave you some money so that you can order something, yeah?"

          ,,i have my own money, draco." harry furrowed his eyebrows and draco laughed. harry looked adorable honestly.

          ,,i know, but i have more of it and you're a uni student. keep the money for your school and let me pay for some of your food at least. you're basically my guest." when draco said that, it truly didn't feel right.

          and to harry it didn't feel right either. being draco's guest. well, he could do nothing about it. he placed the food in front of draco, not eating himself making draco raise an eyebrow.

          when draco's eyes fell on harry's bare chest he once again eyed all of the scars that are from lord knows where. harry did feel ashamed of it, but he felt no necessary need to hide them anymore. it was pansy who helped him with this.

          she told him that it's fine, that the scars are what makes harry who he is today. and he lives by her words ever since. he appreciates pansy. she's a very great friend, really.

          ,,harry may i ask, who did that. . all to you?" draco's tone was soft, caring. almost careful, as if he didn't want to hurt harry.

          ,,you may ask but i'm not going to give an answer, not yet." harry mumbled, not daring to look draco in the eyes as he chugged a glass of water with a pill.

          ,, i understand, i'm sorry for asking. it's none of my business after all." draco's eyes were scanning harry for any potential emotion of sadness that he may have been the cause of. when he saw none, he calmed down a bit.

          ,,harry, i have to go now." draco mumbled when the clock hit 8:50 am. they were sitting on the sofa, not talking but watching the news and then some show that was going in the tv.

          harry went out with draco, hugged him very tightly and decided to kiss his cheek, which ended up in a tiny make-out session at the front of draco's house.

          draco left harry with the keys just in case and just like that, his car was speeding away. harry went inside of the house and locked the door, just in case.

          10 hours went by and harry has watched 7 episodes of his favourite series. it was fun asking draco for his netflix password. draco literally made a riddle out of it, only for it to be "snake" when harry finally got it right.

          as unhappy with himself harry was, he has ordered food for lunch with draco's money but decided that he would cook for dinner so that he could return as much money as possible.

          when draco finally made his way home, he opened the door only to smell something wonderful in the air. he had not eaten for the whole day, which he wasn't letting harry know of course, and couldn't wait to dig into whatever harry was cooking up.

          ,,good evening, draco." harry smiled softly. draco eyed him up and down. he was wearing his jeans and draco's jumper that was way too big for him.

          ,,good evening, harry." draco returned the smile, laid his business back onto an armchair and took his coat off. he then kissed harry's cheek.

          ,,how has your day been?" harry smiled, putting cut pieces of meat into the pan and stirring it with the already placed onions.

          ,,it was exhausting. so many new plans for mother's new clothing line. . had like ten meetings too. one client pissed me off so much i flipped him off. what about you, harry? how has your day gone? hope it was better than mine." draco snickered.

          ,,it was fine. i've watched peaky blinders and ate food, sweets and anything i could find for most of the day. anyways, thank you for the money. you really didn't have to, you know?"

          ,,i wanted to." draco smiled. ,,i'm going to take a quick shower and change. don't burn my kitchen down, yeah?" harry received another kiss on his cheek and draco ran upstairs.

          after dinner, they watched three movies together and went to bed soon after the third one ended.

          harry's head was on draco's chest while draco's arm was around harry's shoulders. soon enough, they both fell asleep.