Reunion

Todoroki had woken up, feeling a little anxious, although his facial expression barely showed it. He was staring at himself through the mirror as he brushed his teeth. The weekends weren't usually days where he would get excited but today was different.

He had gotten ready and left his home, saying goodbye to his sister. He took a ride over to the plaza area they were going to meet. He was checking his phone as he waited, sitting on a bench as a blurring crowd passed him. "I guess I'm a little early."

"Todoroki! Hey!" She called out from across the plaza. He lifted his head, seeing them through the crowd. He stood up and walked to them as they did to him, meeting up in the center of the square area.

"Hello, Uraraka, Iida." He greeted.

"A pleasure like always." Iida's glasses had a natural glare and he was as stiff as ever.

"So Todoroki, what'd you want to talk about?" She asked as they began to walk around. "Wanna head to the arcade? It's not too far from here."

"Um, sure." Todoroki answered with indifference. "Well, I wanted to talk to Midoriya about something but it's been difficult for me and since you're his best friends I was hoping you guys could help."

Uraraka's smile faltered a little bit. She ruffled her hair trying to laugh it off. "I guess we are huh? Lately, it hasn't felt like that."

Iida nodded. "Yes, he has been rather distant. Although what is it that you want to talk to him about, Todoroki." Sharply turning his head to him.

He lowed his eyes slightly, thinking. "It's a little bit difficult to talk about, sorry. But Midoriya is aware of the circumstances." Todoroki had wanted to ask Midoriya if he wanted to visit his mother with him. "I was more hoping you guys could help me with asking him. It's been difficult to get him alone lately."

Uraraka's shoulder sagged a little. "Yeah, we know what you mean, Izuku is hard to get a hold of nowadays. Well, we can think of something inside. I barely see either of you having fun anyways." She added some cheer as they walked into the building.

Iida patted Todoroki's shoulder. "Uraraka's right, let's try to take the pressure off some."

"I suppose you're both right." They had gotten some tokens and were looking for something to play.

"Oh look a merry-go-round!" Uraraka began to skip ahead to it. Todoroki and Iida followed behind with a small smile at her bouncy nature.

The ride was coming to a slow stop, as they also slowed their walking.

And they saw them. Todoroki's eyes grew. Midoriya was staring at her with such an affection he had never seen displayed. "M-Midoriya? Yaoyorozu?"

They both tensed slowly turning to face the trio. Shame riddled on their body language.

Yaoyorozu instinctively pushed off Midoriya. "T-Todoroki? My, what are you guys doing here?" She tried to keep her composure. "Come on Eri." She picked up the little girl, proceeding to get off the ride. Izuku was a little hurt at how quickly Momo pushed him away when she saw Todoroki, he didn't try to let it get to him, facing the group of people in front of them.

"Ne, Deku, wh-what's going on?" Uraraka was trying to comprehend the image in front of her.

"H-Hey guys." Izuku's eyes darted from Todoroki to Uraraka and the hurt in their eyes killed him. "Um, M-Momo, I mean Yaoyorozu was helping me, y-you know, with Eri." But nobody believed it not even him.

The said little girl was holding Momo's hand looking on with confusion at the unfolding events. She didn't understand too well but could feel the tension.