Never Miss A Beat

It was lunch.

They barged into the support studio. "That bastard, where is he?!" They yelled in unison. It was Mineta, Kaminari, and Sero.

"First going after Yaoyorozu, the chick with the biggest juggs!" Mineta started.

"Now he's after the one chick who's willing to touch us to get our measurements!" Kaminari complained.

"He's killing us out here." Sero finished.

Hatsume turned to them, staring with her goggles, before lifting them. "Oh goodie, we were about to run some tests! You boys are right on time!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Mineta barked.

They only had a chance to hear the hard rev and see the grinding sparks. "Sorry, coming through!" Izuku flew out of nowhere. 'I knew lunch would be the best time to test these babies of Hatsume some more.' He planted his legs on them, jumping off, causing them to skid back and crash into the hallway wall. "S-Sorry, I didn't expect this much force..." He sweatdropped, landing with a crouch.

"A-ha! You can't escape, Midoriya!" Mina was pointing at him harshly.

He turned his head to her. His eyes widened seeing everyone with her. Toru was expected even Aoyama, maybe Uraraka, 'but why is Todoroki and wait is that-,' "Oi, Kyouka why are you with them?!"

"Er, it's not like that, idiot!" Her cheeks tinted and her earjacks began coiling up. "It's just as your ex, it's embarrassing seeing you sleaze yourself over everyone! It gives me a bad name too!"

His eyes grew comically deadpan and wide. "Haaa. I thought you didn't care about your reputation. Besides are you forgetting..." Nodding his head towards a passed out Kaminari.

"Oh fuck off! That was one time, and I took like a shower the whole day after, okay!"

"And called me at 2 in the morning."

"Fuck you!" Kyouka was about to lunge at him. 'He's such a jerk, why did I want to get back with him again?'

"Are you getting all this?" Mina whispered to Toru.

She nodded exuding. "Enjoying every second of it."

"Shouldn't we be focusing on what's going on now?" Uraraka urged. She still didn't like thinking about the fact that Deku and Jirou used to date, and would rather leave that in the past.

Izuku faced her with a hurt expression. "Uraraka, why?"

"Sorry, Deku."

Kyouka shrugged, crossing her arms with a pout. "You still came over." She grumbled under her breath.

"Let's just calm down. Give Midoriya a moment." Todoroki stepped in between them and Izuku.

"Todoroki..!" Izuku had a gleam of hope in his eyes.

Mina rose an eyebrow. "Todoroki didn't you come with us cause you're curious about what Midoriya said to Yaomomo after karaoke."

"Well, that's right, actually." Todoroki turned from defending Midoriya to joining Mina's side.

'So easily?!' With cringed eyes. "Todoroki, what gives?"

"I'm sorry Midoriya but they have a point."

Izuku's jaw fell. He tried to compose himself, he was getting pinned down by them about to be swarmed with questions.

"Midoriya, over here!"

Izuku turned his head to the voice. "Kirishima!" Seeing him nearby with Tokoyami and Shoji. "Guys!"

Dark shadow and Shoji opened up a path for Izuku. He instantly took it, taking off.