Allure Of Hope

Izuku and Momo were actually able to evade their friends throughout lunch and for the rest of the school day. He kept himself 'busy' at the workshop and she was 'busy' with the student council.

They both sighed out in relief when the final bell rang.

In truth, Yaoyorozu had been hiding out at a corner in the student council office, staring out the window, lost in her thoughts. She was chewing on her lip, seeing the passing clouds. 'I said yes because of the moment... But now that the excitement has faded... I don't know how I feel about it.' Her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes winced. She lifted her school bag, as she prepared to leave, walking out of the room.

'We'll talk about it, tonight...'

Izuku let out an exhausted breath, he lifted his goggles up to his hair and dropped his mask guard to around his neck. He wiped the sweat off his brow. He had been working extra hard trying to occupy his thoughts. Now that he was done he couldn't ignore it. 'Before we actually do go out... I have to know what we are. Is she my girlfriend like Kyouka was or is what we're doing just an extended version of what I had with Yui... God, why am I comparing her to those two? She's Momo... And close friends with those two...' Izuku groaned cupping his face with his gloves wanting to scream. 'How did I miss that vital piece of information after all this time?! She's Kyouka's and Yui's friend! How did I-, How did this even-,' "Agh!" He cried, muffled through his gloves. 'I never thought about how it would affect those two! First Todoroki, now these two... I can't keep doing this... I need to know what we are...' Izuku was mulling these thoughts over as he put his gear in his locker and reached for his school bag.

'We'll talk about it, tonight...'

Neither of them believing that for a moment.

Momo let out a high-pitched squeal after he dropped her on the bed, she giggled as he began to climb over her, pinning her down.

They shared eye contact before it began. A calmness of affection before the storm of lust. She parted her lips, letting out a loving sigh. He tenderly brushed a few strands of hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear, his hand returned to cupping her face, as he traced his thumb over her lips.

"What are we?" He whispered out accidentally.

"What?" She tilted her head into his palm with innocent eyes.

His eyes regained his lost focus. He removed his hand, placing his forehead on hers, closing his eyes. "I'm sorry, forget I said anything." He began to lean his lips down to her.

"W-Wait." She lifted her hand up to his chest asking him to stop and back up a little. He did, bringing his head up, opening his eyes, slightly confused. She scooted up the bed, sitting up. "It's actually about what you just said." She was nibbling her fingernail trying to say it. She sighed. "And Eri, I mean it's great that she's coming, ne? But I, we, still..." She was gesturing with her hands, moving them in between him and her trying to explain. "It's just as you said right?"

Izuku was staring thoughtfully as she tried to express herself. He sat up on his knees, hands on his lap. "Momo... Is this something we have to talk about right now?"

"That's exactly it." She scooted off the bed, throwing her arms up before dropping them and crossing her arms over her bust, walking to her window. The same one she left open the day he didn't come. "We never talk about anything!"

Izuku gulped, the pit of his stomach was filling with anxiety. He knew he had to take the first step. He always has to take the first step.

He knew... He knew.

He climbed off the bed, facing her. He took a deep breath and let it out before speaking. "Momo... Did this, this relationship, start because of Todoroki..?" Closing his eyes and dropping his head.