Invited

Izuku and Uraraka were reaching the front doors of school. Like usual, Yaoyorozu was there waiting for every student in her class.

"Oh, good morning you two." Her voice didn't crack, it kept steady.

"Good morning!" Uraraka happily greeted.

"Hey, Yaoyorozu." Not able to meet her eyes. Neither could she. Both just staring off from each other.

"Ne, Deku tell her the good news!" Uraraka draped her arm over his shoulders.

"The g-good news?" Momo's smile became slightly uneasy, and she was hiding her clutching fist. What was Uraraka talking about? Did something happen?

"Yeah Uraraka, what are you talking about?" Izuku pulled away a little, not wanting Momo to get the wrong idea.

"Deku actually got some decent sleep after we had a sleepover at his place!" She cheered a bit proud of herself. It wasn't her intent but she felt like her being there with him helped. Her face instantly gushed thinking Yaoyorozu assumed it in a lewd way. "N-Not that anything happened between us." No matter how much she believed something was going to happen.

"Oh, yeah that did happen." He recalled. "It felt like the rain helped, it's kinda soothing." He shrugged off with a smile, thinking of the night he spent with Momo when he showed her his right arm. His eyes glanced to reach hers before he could stop himself.

He didn't expect that reaction.

Momo's eyes widened, her bottom lip twitched and she accidentally exposed her facade for a moment, catching herself in an instant.

"Oh, is that so? That's great to hear, Midoriya. You already work so hard for us, I'm glad you are getting proper rest."

"Y-Yeah, thanks." He rubbed the back of his hair, head down to hide his wide eyes. 'What was that?'

Uraraka kept on, unaware of the tension.

"Well you two should head on inside, there are a few more I'm waiting on."

"Aww, you're so strict but caring." Uraraka complimented. "See you in class."

Izuku almost hesitated but forced himself to go along with all of this. Again and again, like always... Or he was about to. As they were passing Momo, Izuku spoke up. "Oh that's right, Yaoyorozu I was thinking of that one problem we still haven't fixed with your suit."

"Hm, is that so?" Not knowing where he was going with this.

Izuku stepped away from Uraraka to her, he leaned close to her ear, so Uraraka couldn't hear, nor see from the angle. He whispered quietly, his lips grazing her ear canal.

"I missed you."

Gently biting her earlobe before anyone noticed. He pulled away, starting to walk to Uraraka. "Think it over, and let me know okay?"

"Y-Yes, of course." Yaoyorozu was facing towards the school path, meaning they couldn't see her expression.

"See ya, Yaoyorozu." As the two headed inside.

With no one around, Momo lifted her hand to her ear, before she reached it, a breeze grazed her damp ear, causing her to shiver. She grabbed it, rubbing the spot he bit.

"Idiot... Who's supposed to be mad with who?"

Izuku stepped inside the workshop.

"Midoriya!" Hatsume darted right into him.

"Oof!" He coughed out. He was pressed against the door with Hatsume's arms on his chest. "Wha-, What's wrong?" He placed his hands on her shoulders trying to get some breathing room.

"Have you tried my new babies yet?" It was a question mixed with anxiety and excitement.

"N-No, I was busy yesterday. I really wanted to though." The second sentence was full of disappointment.

She pushed off him walking to get something. "Good, cause I did some scenario calculations, and the results weren't favorable."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Fatality."

"Don't be so casual about it!" He yelled with shark teeth.

"I made some new babies to help lower the risk." She added.

"Don't ignore me, you just said I could have died!" He shook his fist angrily. He eventually gave in because she didn't bat an eye. He sighed staring at the items in her hands. He recognized one but not the other.

"My former maskguard, and gloves?" He inspected them.

"The gloves are reinforced and will help with brakes and turns, and the mask... will keep you alive."

"Please be more clear on that!"

Then they began their day. Midoriya examined all the equipment he had received lately. 'How could Hatsume put all her effort into this project.' He chuckled at himself knowing the answer. 'That's right. It doesn't matter what project, she always puts out her best.' That's why he respected her, he sometimes forgot.

Izuku took a moment to glance at Mei, she was constantly busy as he expected, he let out a content sigh before diving into his work like she did.

'Tonight, I'll definitely try my new gear!'

Lunch. Izuku was analyzing the situation in his head as he took thoughtful slow steps to the chow hall. All the students stampeding past him in a hazy blur. 'Let's see, the people who usually sit by me are Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Momo, Kyouka, Tsu, sometimes Tokoyami and Shoji too... Uraraka, Momo, and Tsu... Uraraka, Momo, and Tsu. Uraraka, Momo and Tsu!' His eyes began to grow wide. 'Me and Uraraka slept together last night, God, just thinking that sounds wrong even if it isn't! And I didn't reply to Momo, she was probably waiting for me... I just hope she wasn't out in the rain like last time... And Tsu has been brushing me off since we talked at the park... Wait, d-does she know about me and Momo? She kinda hinted at something like that at the park, when she asked me...' Izuku's head was about to burst. He took a stop, shaking his head, staring down. "This is too much." With a defeated sigh. Then his eyes twitched. 'I forgot about Todoroki. That's a whole other interwoven thing into this mess...' He sighed again. Now Izuku isn't usually one for curse words mind you.

"Ah, fuck it."

He began to take steps forward with a danged if you do danged you don't mindset. The best situation would be if everyone kept on acting normal, and he would try to sort everything one by one. He nodded hoping for that while trying to think of the worst possible outcome.

"Hey, Deku!" Uraraka greeted first like always as he approached the table. He slowed his steps to a stop as he reached. He glanced at everyone. It was the usual crowd until he saw her.

"H-Hey guys." Slightly confused.

Momo was giggling next to her until she turned her attention away from her to Izuku. "Oh, Midoriya I was just inviting Yui to karaoke tomorrow, please tell me you'll join as well?" Yaoyorozu had her hands together with a beg and a wink.

But it wasn't earnest.

His lips parted. He was calculating everything but how could he have predicted this. His head slowly nudged towards Todoroki, who was trying to whistle off to the side.

'He's terrible!'

"Ne, Deku you're going, right? We all are!"

"I-Is that so?" 'Damn, I'm trapped! There's no logical reason for me to say no, I can't use the workshop as an excuse they'll see right through that, besides it's the weekend tomorrow. Uraraka looks too excited for me to back down. Todoroki probably spilled the beans about Yui, but I didn't tell him everything so I still have that... But still, this feels too calculated for anyone other than her.' His eyes were hard staring at Yaoyorozu.

"Are you going?"

He lost after that question. Izuku's lips couldn't help but lift.

"Yeah, Yui."
Thank u so much for reading everyone! This the number one story for IzukuXMomo as of posting this chap and I am so thankful to all of you and I hope u continue to enjoy! Might post a few extra chapters today as a way of saying thanks! :)