Chapter 10 - Part 3

~ Jacob

I walked up the stairs to english surrounded by a group of the youger years, all of them trying to push past me to get closer to their friends.

I was purposefully blocking their paths and actually finding it quite amusing until I saw Samuel coming up to english as well.

"Hey Sam! I'm sor..." I was inturrepted by the soft flowing ginger curls that bounced up after him.

"Is that you Jacob?!"

Her face turned towards me.

She had become very good at detecting where sounds had come from, and I eventually gave in.

"Yup. How come you're here?" I asked trying to sound excited and pleased but truthfully, scared stiff.

"I have time off school so I thought that I would come in with my brother and spend some time with my old friends like you."

I met them at the corridor towards the english room and we began to walk to the lesson together.

"Hey Jacob, do you mind if I sit next to you in the english lesson. I want to catch up on everything that has been going on. That's okay isn't it Sammy?"

Her soft hair flicked across her cheek as she turned to face her brother, wafting a smell of coconut towards me.

"Yup. Sure."

Aria hugged him and linked her arm into mine as we walked through the door.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Belle

Turning the corner up towards the car park of school I grabbed out my timetable and checked to see what I had next.

I had just got back from a doctors appointment, he was still monoriting my legs and I was on my last needed appointments now.

'English' I thought to myself.

I lifted my bag over my shoulder and toppled over onto the pathway with its weight.

"Aww, look at poor Belle."

Jasmines voice was different, stiff and powerful rather than her normal shrill and sarcastic.

"I hear Aria's back... did you know Sam has a twin? It wouldn't surprise me if you didn't, I mean, Samuel doesn't really love you does he."

Her hand came on my shoulder... lightly?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Aria

I walked into the room, my arm linked around Jacobs and asked him to walk me around the walls so that I could 'feel' the room.

Most people didn't understand what I did when someone walked me around a room, but I basically feel the shape and imagine it in my mind.

It's quite fun really.

"I sit here, so you can sit next to me today..."

Jacob's voice seemed almost reluctant.

I had known since I had interupted him and Sammy in our house that there was something up.

"What's up Jay..." I whispered in his direction, "Why are you acting as if you don't know me?"

"Maybe because the last time I talked to you it was to ask where you'd thrown my shirt..."

His voice was harsh and almost sarcastic.

"And?"

"And it feels horrible! How can you just act like nothing happened Aria! Does Samuel even know?"

I turned from Jacob as I could hear the room falling silent and asumed the teacher had walked in.

"I didn't think so..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~Belle

"It's okay. I'm not going to do anything to you. I just heard about you and Sam breaking up and thought that you might need someone to talk to."

Jasmine placed her other hand on my shoulder too and, standing right in front of me, gave me an awkward feeling bug.

I could feel her hand attempting to pat my back as I looked around over her shoulder, expecting at any minute for someone with a camera or worse to jump out from a tree.

She finally released me and gave me a soft but knowing look.

"I know this is probably all weird to you... I just want to be friends for all of our sakes."

Smiling at me she lited up my bag and placed it on my shoulders.

"I don't know what you are trying to do here Jasmine... But I won't be a part of it. I know that you would never be nicer to me out of choice and I will never, ever be your friend."

Walking away to English I could still here her muttering to herself;

"You won't get away with this Belle... Trust me. Your life will never be the same again."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So, what are your thoughts on Aria.? Not as sweet as she first seemed?

XD xx and poor Sam... What do you think Jasmine is up to?

Please comment and vote, I would really love to see your thoughts xxxx