Chapter 7 - Part 2

~Jacob

I could see Jasmine's eyes opening as I walked into the bedroom, tray laden with toast and cereals in my arms, slowly making sure that I didn't spill the orange juice too. 

"Hey."

I treid to sound happy, but inside I felt like crawling into a corner and never facing the world again.

"How do you feel?"

Her response was an emptionless glare. 

Her eyes were stone cold, filled with some kind of self losthing which I had only ever seen once before. I quickly tried to change the miniature film that was playing in my mind.

"I made you breakfast..."

I could feel my voice breaking, every time I tried to look at her, something in me fell to the ground, like an iron ball attached to my feet.

Forever dragging me down until I finally give in.

Forever making me feel blue.

Until I finally give her what she wants; I place the tray a little too quickly down on the side table and, taking her face in my hands, gently place my lips on her forehead.

I could hear the glass of juice tipping and falling, but I didn't care.

I cling onto her tight until I can feel my eyes tearing up. I fight them back and, turning her still expressionless face to look at mine, I look into her now warming eyes.

"I am so sorry Jas. I didn't mean to just leave you there. I didn't mean anything. I was just stressed; unhinged; frightened. I didn't know what to do, and now I am paying for it all over again."

I felt her hand wrap around mine, it's warm, soothing touch sends welcomed streams of heat up my arm.

I could feel her hair brushing gently against my cheek as she leaned in towards me.

"I forgive you."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Belle

"Heya Belle!" 

Samuels voice sent butterflies bouncing around in my stomach. When ever he called my name I felt like a little school girl for some reason. It was something about the way he said it...

"Hi! How was your evening?" 

I tried to forget what Jacob had said in the park, tried to leave behind the notion that we were an item. We couldn't be; not yet anyway.

"It was great. Well, until you left that is."

He gave me his siginature giggle, making me feel weak at the knees. It was as if he was a tiny little boy, I just wanted to envolope him in a huge hug.

"Why? What happened once I left? Oh, you were being sweet..."

Sometimes I didn't understand Sam's humour instantly, but even the idea that he was trying to be nice to me when nobody else seemed to made me smile.

Sam suddenly cam bounding towards me, reminding me of a puppy, bright eyed and happy to see you.

"So... Do you want to do something? Maybe go out for lunch? Pizza? I like Pizza!" 

"Okay... As long as your not a vegetarian. They annoy me so much." 

I attempted a giggle but it came out as a snort. I flushed with embaressment as Sam giggled perfectly, making my legs want to collapse once more.

"Then shall we ma' lady?"

He held out the crook of his arm for me to place mine in. I couldn't help but laugh as I wrapped my hand around his.

"Why thank you sir."

"M'am..."

He made a slight bow as he slowly swung our arms into holding hands and we began our way out towards town.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Jasmine

My plan had worked!

Jaocb had fallen into the palm of my hand and now I had every single one of my fingers locking him into it. All I needed now, was to eliminate the last thing that stood between me and my Jaocb. 

Belle...

Although, it seemed as though that was being taken care of without me even doing anything.

I saw them sitting in the posh pizza cafe in town; he was giggling, she was smiling and chatting away as if tey had been friends for life.

What ever Sam was up to it was working perfectly for me.

"You okay? You look like you are thinking about something..."

Jacobs voice interrupted my thought process. For such a hot, loving, caring boy, he could be really annoying.

"Yes. I'm fine... Just thinking about what you said to me earlier..."  

"You know I meant every word..."

"Yes but... I was just thinking... Maybe we should be a proper couple. Go on dates and stuff. Show everyone that we really are perfect for each other?"

I could see the surprise on his face. 

I had to think of something quickly; 

"I mean. Unless you're ashamed of me..."

That would do it.

"No! I am not ashamed to be with you! You are amazing! And I would love you to be my girlfriend..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry this is a slightly shorter one guys... But I hope you like it.. This is a big leap in the story so what do think is going to happen? Did Jacob make the right choice? Are Sam and Belle really looking like a couple? 

Well, now it's PROMO TIME!!:

Today it is for......... @RosieRooDoodeloo with her ABSOLUTELY AMAZING POETRY!!! <3

literally!!!

I'm not even going to give a link this time! Just go and read it all!! she is absolutely outstanding and deserves all of your reads!!! <3

Go and support her please!! <3 xx