Chapter 9 - Part 3

~ Jacob

"Hey Jas. Jas! Wait up!"

I couldn't believe what I had just seen. What had Jas ever done to Belle?! And even the things that Belle had accused her of were not enough to do that to her!

I suddenly felt foolish.

I never should have appologised like that.

I should have trusted myself, that there was a reason why I hadn't apollogised already and that I shouldn't.

I stood still infront of the girls toilets before breathing in and pushing my way through the door.

I was lucky.

No one was there that I could see but there were a few doors closed.

I braced myself before speaking, "Jas?"

"What."

Her words were cold and blunt. She had really been hurt.

"Are you okay..." I couldn't think of anything sensible to say.

"Of course i'm not! Were you expecting me to just be fine!"

"I guess not. I just can't think straight. Why would Belle do that to you? What have you ever done to her?"

I really couldn't understand what was going around in my head.

"I don't know... Mayeb she's jealous!"

Jealous? Why would she be jealous... What did she have to be jealous about.

As if she could mind read, Jas answered my question straight away.

"Maybe because of that Sam... Maybe you should ask him what's going on..."

I made my way out of the toilets. My mind set on finding Sam and understanding what was going on when I saw him walk past with Belle.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Samuel

"So, where shall we go on our first date?"

I was on cloud nine! There was nothing that could break me out of this trance that Belle had put on me.

"Hmm, how about that pizza place again. I loved it there!"

Belle held on tight to my arms, skipping slighty and making me feel giddy.

"Okay, pizza it i..."

I hadn't even finished my sentence when I felt a strong hand grab my shoulder and yank me to the side of the corridor.

"I need to have a word with you Sam..."

I hadn't spoken to Jacob properly since Belle's incident and the sound of his voice made me want to tremble.

His words were hard and I could tell that he had something on his mind.

"Um. Hey Jacob. What's up?"

I tried to act normal but his tight hands were gripping my shoulders and I was beggining to feel scared as to what he wanted to talk to me about.

"Let go of him Jacob! You're hurting him!"

I could hear Belle's voice. Protective but scared too. 

"It's okay Belle. You go. I'll call you later."

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek, sending a warming sensation fluttering through my body and making the pain suddenly vanish.

"Okay..."

"How about we take this to your place Sam..."

Jacob let go of me suddenly and I only just gained my balance enough not to fall on the floor.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Why do you want to talk to me..."

I sat down on my bed uncomfortably while Jacob sat on my beanbag.

"Because Jasmine seems to think that you have some role in why Belle acted the way she did..."

Now I was confused.

How did I have anything to do with Belle's actions. Jasmine had brought it on herself!

Even if I had only just realised what A horrible piece of work she was, she was still evil.

"I don't have a clue what you are going on about... How on earth would I have any effect on what Belle does! We only just started dating today!"

Jacob's face flushed and for a minute I thought that he still liked her but then I saw that the door was open and that my twin sister was holding the door open.

"What's up Sammy?"

"Nothing Aria. Go study or play something. I just need to talk to Jacob."

Aria face scanned the room unnecessarily  before talking again.

"Oh. Hi jacob. How have you been? You haven't been over in a while?"

Jacob had gone bright red, his face was flustered and the strong man who had almost tried to threaten me just five minutes ago was now curled up and looking at the ceiling like a little boy.

"Um, yeah. Hey Aria. I should probably go now."

Before I could say anything else Jacob had rushed past Aria and left the house.

"Did he just leave?"

"Yes. I think he had something to do."

I lept up and grabbed Aria's hand, leading her down the stairs.

"You know you don't have to do that anymore. I may be blind but I'm not 4..."

So what do you think of Aria? And the fact that Samuel has a twin?! :P Comments please on how you liked it? :3 xxx