Chapter 8 - Unknown...

This is a one of chapter with a little bit of a mystery to it! I hope it intruiges you all into reading the book more.

Also, Just to give a mention that this is the half way point of the book. I have decided that there will be 16 chapters and that there will be a sequal for all of you little shippers out there :D

Anyways, hope you like this 'special' chpater and it is dedicated to my 'special' ;) friend who has stuck with this story fromt he beginning and I hope will until the very end! :P

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Unknown...

"I could hear every breath of her deep, slowly weakening lungs as they were becoming engulfed by the panick of the attack.

Nothing made me want to cry out with thrill more than the almost silent sounds of her last few moments, gasping for air that could no longer reach past her tightening throat. 

The darkness around me seemed to feed me the energy which I had so often lacked, making me feel powerful; it made me feel... superior.

The sound of your screams could be heard too. Through the ever darkening gloom of the twisting hallways. The heavy panting of your pounding lungs as your body sweat until your clothes were dripping.

It gave me shivers.

It gave me doubts.

But mostly, it gave me more determination than ever before.

I had always hoped that it would come true, that everything I had ever dreamed, hoped, fortold and wanted would come true.

I had seen it happen in my mind. 

Of course, whenever I had told someone that I had seen it, they laughed, teased, joked. Some even punched and lashed out at me.

Nobody cared about what I could see.

Nobody cared about me.

But they do now...

I know what you're thinking. You think I am mad, crazy insane even. But this isn't the point of why you are here. There is no reason as to why you could have just walked away. 

You could have just left her here. Left her here... with me? Of course I should have known that you wouldn't do that. I should have known that you still loved her really.

What was that?!

I can hear them. 

They're coming for her. They've realised what I am doing, but only because of you.

If it wasn't for you, then no one would be able to find us down here. Hidden in this seeping darkness as we are, out of sight out of mind as my mother used to say...

What was your mother like. Oh. sorry I should say is. Or should I? You never know; you may never see her again if this all happens as the depths of this house has told me.

Suddenly?

I can feel the way you react you know. I can feel you trying to escape even now.

Your hands are cold, are you cold? What a shame... You were sweating only a few hours ago.

Oh yes. It has been a few hours now. See, I can feel your surprise too. I can sense the horror on your face even in this midnight mist.

But enough of this chit-chat. I think we have work to do? Oh, you're still holding on to some hope that you can escape. Escape from what? Escape from me or from life...

I think what you need is the latter. But I know that that is not going to go in your favour. I know that you are happy really. I know that you hated her. I know what you did to her. Bt yet still she still loved you.

I will never understand love... It is such a tricky thing...

Not the relastionship part, but the whole feeling. I have never muched enjoy feelings, the only exceptions being thrill, excitment and terror.

But what about them? They will be here soon. They will take me away... or just kill me?

They have got close enough to it before. I felt her pain. I knew what she went through and you... All you did was pity her!

All you did was listen and apologise!

You didn't stand up for her!

You didn't even believe her!

YOU DIDN'T DESERVE HER LOVE!

And yet.

That is exactly what she gave you. That is exactly what she thought you did.

As I said, I will never understand love.

A time will come, when everything that you once loved will be stripped from you; just as it was stripped from me!

NOBODY! ESCPECIALLY YOU! DESERVES THEIR LIFE! EVERYBODY TAKES IT FOR GRANTED! EVERBODY BUT THE ONE PERSON WHO NEVER DESERVED TO DIE!

AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT JACOB!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hope that this rather short, yet mystifying chapter has given you much more to ponder on!!! :D It is late, and so I shall put a promo on tomorrow, But feedback would be greatly appreciated!! :) x Thank you x