Chapter 1 - part 1

~ Belle

The world spun as I tried harder and harder to grasp the small amount of oxygen left in the air around me, I had used it all up from my hyperventilating fit of sharp, painful breaths. As my eyes began to blurr, I could see a handfull of figures rushing towards me, crouching down around me; but only one stood out as a shape amoung the colour.

I could see his blonde hair skimming along the brow of his forehead, its golden highlights bright in the sharp bursts of artificial light that my watering eyes turned into stars which shone in the darkness of the school hallway.

I could feel the warmth of his hands that gently, with a trusting strength helped lower my body onto the cold wodden slabs that lay across the floor. His fingers sending shivers down my arm as I feel his body shift away from me, and as I try to open my eyes I could see his face once more.

His bright but soft pink lips opening and closing in speech, his overwhelming and vivid sapphire eyes only adding to the dazzling effect of my night sky vision. As the last brush of his tender fingertips left my body I could feel the last breath leave with him, floating away, teasing me, only my breath is worthy of his perfection.

I saw him running around the corner, running into lockers, slamming the muted metal doors as his silent lips moved in a graceful violence, and as the last whisp of his hair vanished among the blurred shadows of the night I could feel my eyes closing as sleep washed over me. 

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jacob

A rush of urgency flew over me, I knew that is I didn't get to the teacher soon that she wouldn't stand any chance of getting back up off that grotty, rotting floor. I had never seen an asthma attack before but I thought that this one was obvious.

I had seen her from across the corridor trying to grip onto non existance walls around her before falling towards the ground, and I had found myself down by her side, helping her towards the floor before I had even felt my feet moving. My heart beat racing. Blood pumping in my ears; it must have been the rush of adrenalin, the horrible excitement of her life in my hands.

I couldn't help thinking that it was more than that though, I could almost feel her sky blue eyes focusing on me, the fuzzy clouds surrounding her pupils obstructing her view as she searched for me through the crowd.

Her long, flowing hair hung losely over her shoulder, waving down her arm like a warming flow of amber flames on a bed of light brown, glowing logs. I could almost feel the warmth radiating from her reaching out towards me trying to hold on to what ever she still could.

I knew I was just being wierd, I knew that I had to get her help or she might stop breathing completely and before I could stop myself, after shouting out for what felt like ages, trying to get any of the self-centred, heartless crowd to run for help, I knew that If she was going to live then I would have to get the help myself. 

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Belle

I could feel the eyes, each and everyone trained on me, burning into my body with everystep I made down the mouldy hall. There used to be a time when nobody really knew or cared about the ginger loner who would barely speak to anyone and would sit alone in the corner of every lesson. Although, as I kept my head down and solenmly shuffled my way across the school, I realised that that day made everything change.

I have had asthma since I was five, and I have had a few asthma attacks through the years, but this one was definately the worst. I was out for two days and then kept out of school for the rest of the week aswell, I should have known that this would bring attention to myself. The one thing that I had always tried not to get, attention.

I always knew that if I even spoke to anyone, then I would draw attention to everything that this zoo would happily take advantage of; to them I am a freak, a wierdo, an oddity who had just collapsed on the floor in the middle of the afternoon and hadn't been in shcool for a week

. I'm the gossip, but as soon as the handbags and footballs had found something or some-one else to intimidate, then I would be back to the old routine, back to the life that I had lived for so long that it had become normality.

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jacob

The feeling of empowerment that the whole school was giving me was unbelieveable, I couldn't stand it. I felt like a hero but I didn't want to. My friends aren't the type to appreciate a goody-two-shoes, but I had nothing but praise off them.

It's not normal for them to react like this. But there was one thing that had changed, and that was her. I saw her everywhere now, whereas before I never even realised she was there. It was like she was invisible and suddenly, I could see her. It was as if, by some miracle, I saved her life and now the world owes me something.

But everytime I saw her I suddenly felt this warming sensasion flood through my chest, filling my throat and warming the back of my mouth like a mug of hot, soothing honey. She looked misunderstood, lonely, odd. No one seemed to understand what I mean though.

"Look! There goes Black out Belle!" I could hear the ringing of the laughter fill the halls and bounce off into my ears. "Belle" I whispered to myself, it's delicate syllables resonating on the roof of my mouth as I ran over towards her, waving away the swarm of bodies that threatened to follow suit.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROMO TIME! I agreed to promote a friends story so I will be doing so from this part on also! 

Chapter 1 - part 1 promo = Befriending the enemy by @gleek007 

I'm sixteen years-old. Most girls my age worry about make-up and what boy they're going to be taking to prom. But not me. Ever since I was eight, I had been home-schooled. I had been taught how to write and speak fifteen different languages, how to wrestle a thirty year-old guard to the ground in thirty seconds flat. How have I learnt to do this? I’ll let you in on my biggest secret: I’m really a spy. Holly is one of the youngest spies and has been asked to befriend one of the boys at her new school - there's a twist. The very boy that she's asking to befriend is the son of the man that killed Holly's parents. Holly is in for a dangerous, fast-paced ride that could result in her worst fear: falling in love.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1639867-befriending-the-enemy

you should all go and check it out because it is amazing!! 

Also, Just had to tell everyone about my amazing cover made by GoldenPoppy!! go her!! <3