Chapter 2 - part 2

~ Belle

For the whole of lunch I had sat in that toilet, coming up with plans of how to ignore him, how I would need to be strong and stand my ground. However, as soon as I walked into maths and I saw his handsome face, directly positioned so that the bright ray of sun from the window brushed over his eyes and made them sparkle, I couldn't handle it anymore.

I didn't know how I was going to do it, how I could do it or if I could do it. I sat on the oppisite sit of the room, one row in front of Jacob's and ot out my books. By now the majority of the class had sat down but a few people were hovering in everynow and then.

I had reached for my bag to get my calculator, when a petite black shoe with a large heel smashed down onto my knuckles. I tried to hold back the tears, and searched for who it was. I was shocked but not surprised when I saw Mia and Pheobe sat on the table next to me.

I lfted myself back upright on my chair as a feeling of heaviness washed over me. I felt like something was holding me down onto the chair, holding me down and not letting go. Even my hands felt heavy when I tried to write with them, they were hard to pick up and soon my arms gave way and they collapsed onto the table.

I carefully looked to my right, through my hair that now dangled on either side of my face; towards the table where Jacob was sat. I saw his hair, it's natural golden highlights bouncing the light of the sun off of themselves, and then I saw Jasmine.

She was sat in the chair next to him, giggling and playing with her hair. I could tell that she had put on more makeup and had rolled her skirt up. It made me feel sick. Not just by how obvious and repulsive she was behaving, but the fact that she was with Jacob seemed to make me blush and boil inside.

I needed to stop feeling like this. I needed to stop. I needed to forget Jacob.

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jacob

I saw her walk into the maths classroom, solemn and pink cheeked. Her eyes were red and puffy from where she had been crying and as she looked over at me I wanted so much for her to come and sit down next to me.

An pounding inside my head made me look away, made me tear away from the beautiful site that I wanted to hold onto forever. When I looked up again a few minutes later I saw that the seat next to me had been taken, by Jasmine.

"Hello! How are you Jakey!" Her voise was shrill and high pitched, 

"Ummmm, I'm okay." I tried to keep my response to a minimum as the teacher, Miss Tintard had now started the lesson.

"Only okay?" Jasmine leant into my shoulder and batted her eyelashes, "That's not very good is it? What happened?" She reminded my of a small child, putting on a sad voice to try and get someone's attention.

"Nothing happened. I just don't feel to good." I hated to lie to anyone, but I couldn't tell her about Belle and I or she would go completely mad. Jasmine had had a chrush on me since our first year, but she really just wasn't my type. She flirted and pouted and rolled up her skirt so high that when she walked you could see her underwear.

"Well then we had better take you to the nurse, hadn't we?" Her sad baby voice had turned to one of 'worry' and 'concern'. She raised her hand violently into the air, "Miss! Miss! Jacob doesn't feel very well. Can I take him to the nurse?" Miss Tintard's head nodded and Jasmine jumped from her chair and slowly began nursing me out of the door.

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jasmine

I saw my Jacob sat alone by the window, the sun rippleing off of his muscular body, and decided to sit down with him. He had his head down on the table so didn't see me coming and I took the time to check for Belle.

I saw her sat next to the wall, one row in front and instructed Pheobe and Mia to sit on the empty table next to her. I turned back to Jacob his head was now up and I stared into his eyes. I could feel the connection between us both as I delved into my pocket and re-applied some lipgloss.

I could see Pheobe and Mia looking at me, smirks on their faces, ready and waiting for my signal. I slowly nodded, telling them it was time. I heard a small yelp from Belle's direction and new that they had done what I had told them to.

I could see her face, blushing and teary, It made me feel so good to see her suffer, to see her so unattractive that Jacob would never want her. Ever.

After a short conversation which I din't really listen to at all I picked up on the fact he said that he didn't feel very well. I offered to take him to the nurses office but befor ehe could say anything I asked miss... someone so that he couldn't back down.

I knew that if I gave him the choice he would say no and soldier on, but I like to help him. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and walked with him to the nurses office. As we entered the nurse looked at Jacob.

"Back again are we? How's that ginger girl that you were up here with earlier?"  A small smile appeared on her face as one vanished from mine.

"Oh she's fine now... I think" Jacob sighed deeply, "Do you have any parecetamol?" The nurse took off to the medicine cupboard to get some.

"Why were you up here with her? What happened?" I asked, rushing my words in shock. 

"Well I found her bunched up by the music room doors crying earlier so I carried her up here just in case something was really wrong..." His voice faded and I could feel my face beginning to go red. I stormed out of the office and back into maths, sitting at the back of the room instead.

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Belle

I watched Jasmine wrap her arms around Jacob, and I could feel butterfliesflying around inside my stomach making me feel sick. I looked over to Miss Tintard, trying to get some work done but I just couldn't listen.

I could see Pheobe and Mia staring at me burning into me with the heavily make-up'ed eyes.

I saw Jasmine walk in a few minutes later, bright red and angry. I wondered what had happened. What if Jacob had told her about us. What if he had told her he didn't like her. I knew that whatever it was, that I was going to pay for it, and knowing Jasmine, probably in blood.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROMO TIME! - okay today's if for @EternalStuds's story, Don't Tempt Fate

http://www.wattpad.com/5672043-don%27t-tempt-fate

It is amazing! It is short at the moment but I am sure that they wil be continueing to write it! Just take a look and see, it won't take long :)

Thanks again for reading and votes and comments are extremelly appreciated.