Chapter 4 - part 2

~ Jacob

The tumbling feeling inside my stomach was back. It always came back. As long as I wasn't sleeping - which I hadn't been at all recently - then it was there.

I walked through the hospital door, flowers cradled in one arm and my other firmly pushing on my uneasy stomach, and was welcomed by the warm eyes of Belle as she lay in her hospital bed.

She had told me that she didn't want to go to the hospital, but somehting inside of my wouldn't take no for an answer. I carried her here myself, knowing that if I left it up to her she woudln't go.

"Hey Belle." I tried to sound as cheerful as I could through the pain of my stomach and the site of her. Her eye had began to subdue but it was turning black and she had bruises on every inch of her body.

Her fractured arm was in a plaster cast and she had been told that once her arm had healed that she would need to use crutches for a good month to walk. 

I arranged the flowers neatly into a vase and empties the ones that I bought for her yesterday, they still looked fine but It had become a habbit over the last week. 

"Oh. You got more." Belle had lost her loving personality. When I looked her in the eyes, although their colour and warmth was still there, there was no real meaning behind them. They were empty, and I didn't know if I was the one causing it.

"Belle I need to talk to you." I hadn't dre ask this until she had recovered but I needed to know. "Who did this to you?"

My voice was gentle and faded off as Belle suddenly became stiff and stared at the white-wash wall on the opposite side on the room to where I was sat. We sat in silence for some time before she turned to me with a sad smile.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Belle

I had been trying to hide it from him for weeks. I had been pulling myself apart trying to understand what I should do. Deep down I knew what needed to be done, for Jacob's saftey if not my own.

At first I had thought that they were his best friends, that they wouldn't do anything to hurt him, but now I am not so sure.

"I... I ... If I tell you Jacob. You have to p...P...Promise me... that you will leave it. You have t...T...To promise me that you will leave me and them alone." My voice shock with the fear of both telling him, and putting him in danger.

I could feel my eyes tearing up at the thought of leaving him, the thought of pretending that nothing had ever happened.

"What!" I could hear the shock in his voice, he wasn't ready to leave me alone either. "But why Belle. This doesn't make any sense!"

The only thing that I could think to reply was a line that I had always told myself, I had always put myself down and never even tried to defy the norm. I now realised why I had never even tried; it caused too much heart ache.

"Feelings count for nothing when you have a life like mine. Jabob. Leave me. Forget we ever happened and I am sure that you will have a much happier life with out me." 

I could see his face lose its last rays of happiness, I could see his eyes empty of the love and warmth that he had always held for me.

He reached out his arm, entwining his fingers in mine and I felt a rush of emotions spread through my body; Guilt and love were only just overpowered by a feeling that I was doing the right thing.

"Okay...I will. But you need to tell me who it was... I know you know Belle!"

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jacob

Her small, crystal tears rolled gently down her cheeks as she stuttered to tell me what I needed to know. I cautiously wiped them away with my hand, lightly holding her head in my hand afterwards.

"Ja...Jacob..." She could barely finish a sentence without stuttering, "I don't want you to go after them... I...I don't want you to even tell them that I told you! I...If you do then they will hurt you! They told m... me they would!"

Tears flodded her cheeks now, the salty droplets running down her chin and then her neck. "I promise Belle." 

All I wanted was for her to be safe and if that meant me pretending this had never happened, however much it hurt, I would do it for her.

"It...It was Jasmine... It was Jasmine and Samuel and Bretten and Danny..." Her words rang through my ears, echoing of the walls and back into my head. I could feel my stomach churn and I knew that I was going to throw up.

I tried to hold it in. I needed to be strong; for Belle, I needed to be strong. My hand gripped her face and as I stred into her bright blue eyes The feelings of sickness subsided. 

I leant in, stoking my hand through her hair and kissed her. The feeling that this would be the last time ever present in my mind.

Her lips were soft and warm just as everything about her was, and as I broke away from her, letting go of her hand, I felt a chill fill my body. 

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you think that Jacob is going to cope without Belle and what will he do to Jasmine and his freinds that next time he see's them?! :P btw, how is my writing?! I really want to know how I could improve!

PROMO TIME!! - :D hehehe! this time it is for..................... @TruLuvIsNevrEnding :D and their story The Unatural, School of Elements!

It is really original and different... It is amazing! :)

Zoe Andrews is special. Special as in the elemental ways. Her mom and dad went to the same school, The Unnatural, met then had Zoe. Zoe's dad forgot to mention that he comes from a long line of all elementalists, or elementals who control all. In their generation, it skipped, and then shot strait for Zoe. The power hurts, sometimes it is untamed, but she knows that she can get through it. Watch a Zoe concors what everyone calls the impossible, tame the power, and put an end to the evil in the school. She is the only one who can put an end to it in, The Unnatural, School of Elemants

Please go and give it a go!!! xx

Thanks for reading again! xx luvs you all!