Chapter 10 - Part 1

~ Samuel

Walking into the back room I sat Aria down on the piano stall.

I had laways loved the way she played; it was one of the reasons why I had begun to play the violin.

Aruia had always inspired me to be something that I knew I wasn't deep down. That's why when she got a music scholorship to a private girls school, I had been crushed.

I forgot all about my violin, I tried to fit in with the wrong crowd as a compensation for not haveing Aria around as much and then everything spiralled out of control.

"Why am I sat at the piano..." Aria giggled, turning to face me with her hand spread over the perfect wood of the piano.

"Because I would like you to play for me! I have missed your music so much!" I dragged a chair up beside her as she prepared herself.

Arua stopped and waited before turning to me again, "Only if you play violin with me!"

Her face was bright and warm but I could feel something burning deep inside me, reminding me of earlier and making me feel suddenly angry.

"Why?! Why should I play that stupid thing! It's not like I'm any good at it! Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

I stormed out of the room and up the stairs, slamming my bedroom door and collapsing into a heap on the depp blue carpet.

Why did I always drive away everyone I loved?!

Hopefully I had enough time to convince Belle that Jacob was right about me... Maybe I was making her like that. 

I couldn't watch her be punished for my actions.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Jacob

I ran the way home.

I had felt myself going red and had run as fast I could away from facing the truth.

Even though Sam didn't know it, didn't mean that Aria wouldn't tell him now that she was back.

The last time we had really talked to each other had been at her and Sam's 14 birthday party but that was not something I wanted to remember.

Just the thought of the memory makes my face burn once again and I dart into my house.

"Jackey is that you?" The shrill voice of my mother rings through from the kitchen.

"Yes Mum!" I scream back as I walk into the kitchen to find her making dinner.

"No need to shout." Her face always makes me crack a smile even when Im in the foulest of moods.

"What's up?"

"Well, Jasmine called and ask for you. Said she had something urgent to talk to you about... she sounded quite upset."

Great. 

That was all I needed!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Aria

"What was that all about?" I stood in the doorway to my brother's bedroom, waiting for a reply to indicate where he was stood.

"Nothing," My head shoot to theleft of his room, where his window was. "It's just that I have missed you and alot has gone on whilst you've been gone..."

"Boarding school isn't all that amazing aswell you know!" I know his bedroom lay out off by eart but I always have to be careful walking into his room.

He may be 17 but he still makes a mess like a 5 year old. I finally reach him, sat by the window and I sit on his lap.

"I know it can't be much fun being here by yourself... but You know Ithat the school offered me a chance to go into a musical career. An with my..."

"I Know! It's just that when your not here I feel so unwanted..."

"Why?! What's been happening?!"

I was growing concerned for Sammy. I had grown up with him and could usually tell when something was up and this felt like something big.

"It's nothin..."

We were interrupted by the ringtone of Sammy's phone. I didn't recognise the song-person ring. Sammy had always given each person a catergoric song.

I had always been Taylor swift's "Love story" as it was one of my favourite songs!

Mum and dad were Guns and Roses - "Sweet child 'o mine" and Jacob was some beeping noise which sounded like a load of rubbish to me but was actually called "bangerang" by Skrillex?

This was "Good time" by Owl city and Carly Rae Jepson... 

"Who?" I stated, placing my hands on my hips.

"It's no-one..."

I could here the wobble in his voice and as I reached over to the windowsill where I could here the ringing was coming from, Sammy tried to grab it before me.

I got there first and pressed the accept button and placed it to my ear.

"Hello... Sam?"

A girl?! Who was this?!

"Hello. Who is this?"

"Oh, sorry. Did I get the wrong number?"

"No. You're looking for Samuel aren't you? My name is Aria. I am Sammmy's twin sister."

I could hear her gasp and then the phone line went dead. I thought that that would get her.

"I take it you didn't tell her about me..."

I shook my head towards him unapprovingly."So... Who is she?!"

"She is called Belle... and she is my girlfriend."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So first impressions of Aria? :) And what about Jacob? What's this secret he is hiding from Samuel :P Comment and vote please!!! <3 xxx