Chapter 5 - Part 3

This is just a note to say that this part is dedicated to my 60th fan @xxgraystonexx !! And I want to thank you all for reading, fanning, voting and commenting on all of work!!! <3 I love you all!!! xxx

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Belle

The feeling of everything in my life falling down around me took ahold of my body and as I ran across the school I couldn't hear anyone or anything above the sound of my tears and heartbeat.

I ran across the gardens, dodging the small statues and benches, jumping over plants and ducking under hanging leaves until I ran straight up against the music block wall.

The feeling of my skin braking and peeling as I let myself slide down the brick wall was nothing compared to the unbareable emptiness inside.

After what felt like hours of crying, wailing and just sitting, curled up with my head against my chest on the floor I suddenly stopped.

I could hear someone.

Their faint yet powerfull voice taking hold of my body, paralysing me until I could do nothing but shiver. 

"Belle..." Their singing, taunting tone sounded threatening yet exstatic, "I can see you Belle!" She continued to sing to me through the darkness that felt like it surrounded me. I could see her figure, her tormenting eyes staring through me, burning into me.

"Leave me alone!" I somehow managed to squeek out, my voice deafened by my thudding heart.

"Awww, poor Belle. All alone and scared and broken... Does she need someone to give her a hug, to tell her it is alright? Well TOUGH!" Her mocking voice rung in my ears. Her patronising words only making me more furious.

"BECAUSE JACOB DOESN'T LOVE YOU BELLE!" The voice screamed through my head; her words did nothing but make me angrier, a sudden feeling of power overtook my whole body.

"HE LOVES ME!!"

Suddenly I could feel my legs surge with power, my arms gaining back their strength and before I knew it, the colour and light of the world flooded back to me, my arms flew up and my fist clenched together.

In a split moment my I had changed from helpless and lonely on the floor to being just as bad as her.

My fist punched straight into her nose, all of my power flung against her face and as Jasmine's body fell to the floor, here hands gripping softly onto her nose, I could see the blood over my knuckles.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jacob

After appologising to Jasmine I ran after Belle, losing her track and ending up going around the whole school just to find her. I needed to explain to her now and that was that.

After half an hour of searching, the bell rung for the end of lunch and I remembered that I had English next. Belle always sits at the back of the class so I could sit there with her and explain it all without anyone seeing.

I made my way to english, through the dining hall, up the staircase and past the Nurse's office. 

"Jacob!" 

I heard a wail from inside the Nurses office, 

"Jacob! Please!" 

"Okay I am coming..." I recognised the voice as Jasmine, but nothing could have prepared my for the sight of her. "OH MY GOD! JASMINE! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Sudden shock filled my body as I flung my arms aroung her blood soaked shirt. She had a black eyes and her nose was bleeding.

"I am okay..." Batting her eyelashes Jasmine leant her head on my shoulder before wincing away from the pain.

"Who did this to you?" I was so confused. I had only just learnt that Belle was being beaten up by Jasmine, but how could that be true is she was like this.

"It was Belle, Jacob... She went beserk and punched me inthe face and called me so many horrid things! All I was doing was walking to the music block and she just jumped on me and punched me... It was horrible Jacob... I was so s...scared!!

Her voice shook and she wrapped her arms around me before looking me in the eyes,

"I love you Jacob..."