Chapter 6 - Part 2

~ Samuel 

I could see Jasmine, her sore nose slightly red still, and Jacob sat on the hill near the maths block. I could see him stroking her arms gently like they were some kind of couple. I t made me feel sick!

How could he do that to her!

How could she stand for it!

As I watched them together, as sick as it made me feel, I turned my plan over and over in my mind; I wondered when would be the best time to ut it into action.

That was when I saw her. She was walking down from the maths block and the pain on her face when she saw my Jasmine with her 'once' Jacob was probably almost as bad as the pain on mine.

I knew that the sooner I did this the easier it would be to put my plan into action, so I slowly got up from my bench just behind a small oak tree and began to walk owards her.

"Hey, Belle!" I tried to sound cheery, but I knew that this would be hard. "What you up to?"

She jumped at the sound of my voice and froze to the spot as I cam walking towards her. She no longer had her arm in the cast but she was still on her crutches.

"W...What do you w...want from me?" She was scared? I was sure I could see her shivering.

I got up closer to her and gently put my hands on her shoulders, attempting to stop the shivers but only making them worse.

"I'm not here to torment you Belle. I'm here to say sorry..." I tried to put as much sincerity in my voice as my acting capability would give me. "I want to apologise for what I did to you. I haven't been able to sleep, and I will never forgive my self unless I know that you forgive me..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Belle

I didn't understand. Had he just said that he was sorry?!

He played with his short curls of dark black hair, searching around on the floor for a feeling that I remembered very well. That feeling when you just want a hole to appear in the floor so that you can just be swallowed up.

"Oh...Why did you do it then Sam? I just don't understand what I have done wrong!" I suddenly burst out with everything that I wanted to ask him in one breath.

"Well... It was Jasmine. She told me that if I didn't do it then she would make my life a living hell!"

That sounded just like the kind of thing she would do.

There was something about him. I don't know what, but there was something that made me want to forgive him.

"Okay."

"Sorry?"

"I forgive you..." I tried to say it as clear as possible, he seemed a little shocked. As if he wasn't expecting me to.

"Thank you so much Belle! You don't know how much I have been worrying that you would never forgive me! Do you want to go to the park sometime? I'll buy you an ice cream to make up for it, although I know that it won't make up for it all..."

His voice faded into shyness again as he realised what he had said,

"Sure. Why not?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Jasmine

I had taken him to that hill, the one where I had first spotted her with my Jacob. We had gone and bought some strawberries before school together and had been saving them all day, but the wait had been worth it.

I could feel just how much he loved me, his arm wrapped around my waist and mine on his thigh. It was like heaven.

I was about to put the next strawberry into his mouth when I realised that he wasn't looking at me any more. He was staring at the Maths block, and it was only as I got up onto my knees that I saw the reason why. 

Samuel was talking to Belle, he had her hands on her shoudlers and she was lloking right into his eyes.

Of course nothing could break me from my trance of happiness but something came over Jacob that I had never seen before.

Jealousy.

"What is he doing?!" I could hear that the warmth from his voice had gone and in its place was a gruff, worried tone.

"I am sure that he is just chatting to her." I tried to turn him back to me but it was a pointless effort.

"No. There is something going on and I don't like it..."

I grabbed his face, turned his head towards me and kisssed him. That would get his attention again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

PROMO TIME!!! :D

this time it is for this amazing new story by @gleek007

called 'Gangs and Roses' :

I like to think I live life on the edge. My job down at the coffee shop isn't exactly my dream come true and my boss hates me. Ever since a drunken party half of my flat burnt down, making me pack-up my bags and live somewhere else for a while. My "friends" haven't exactly jumped at offering me to stay round their houses and my parents and I...well, we haven't been exactly close since I moved out when I was sixteen. A badass?  

At the time I thought I was one...but when the only place I could find was amidst four other grown (and incredibly hot) men, yeah, oh, I didn't even know the definition of badass when I realised how those guys were living...

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2063221-gangs-and-roses

GO AND READ!! 

How was this chapter then people?! There is a big plan in store ;) xx