How could that be!

My chapters have not been very long but ill try to make them longer.

thxs for reading.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

     Recap:

"im special,' i said

........................................................................

 Charles looked at me and held my hand. I looked at him. Everything was spinning around me, and i learned so many things. I tried to sit up, but when i did i fell onto Charles. "I'm sorry," i said as he helped me get  off the bed.

"It wasn't your fault. Now whats this about being special??" Charles looked at me with a worried face. I cleared my throat getting ready to tell him.

"My mother would always tell me that there was something special about me. I started to believe her when i met your family. I could sense all of their emotions, even yours. Then I actually saw my mother, and what she was doing right then."

Charles eyes where black and worried. I could sense how shocked and worried he is. He picked me up, and crushed his cold lips to mine.

"Polly you are always special to me and no 1 can change that," said Charles as he crushed his cold lips to mine again.

       I realized i was starting to love him the way he loves me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We didn't stop kissing until the door burst open. It was Abigail and Raymond.

"Oh, sorry. It seems like you a lot better Polly," said Abigail as she laughed.

"Yes i am," i said laughing.

Charles gave me a kiss on my cheek and told me to get ready. "I have some one i want you to meet," said Charles.I ran towards the bathroom and hit Charles on the head when i passed him. He caught me and started to tickle me. I laughed, and laughed. "OK i give up!!" I was laughing still. Charles got up, and helped me up. Brie walked in,and Charles left.

Brie started the shower for me again. I told her i will do my own hair today, and pick out my own clothes. She nodded and left. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I got in the shower, and relaxed. I did my hair and washed my body. I got out of the shower, and blow dried my hair. I walked into my room with only a towel on, and i found Charles sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"There you are my beautiful girl," said Charles as he kissed my lips.

I put on my black bra, and underwear, and looked for clothes to wear. My bathrobe fell off. I looked at Charles and he smiled. He took off my bathrobe, cause there it was right next to him. He laughed,and i laughed.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh you know i do babe. Your not wearing that all day are you?"

I threw a shoe at him and he dodged it. Stupid vampire!!!

"hey!!! I'm not that stupid," said Charles.

I laughed and he laughed. I found some jeans and a black shirt. I put those on with black boots. I brushed out my hair then i felt something cold around my neck. I turned around to see Charles putting a necklace on me. I smiled and he smiled.

                       He picked me up in his arms and brought me downstairs. I went towards the kitchen but he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. "cant i eat?" He smiled at me and traced my jaw line with his finger.

"Yes, but not right now," Charles told me.

He picked my up and brought me into the ball room. Abigail and Raymond were there. There was also two other people. A little girl and her mother.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Another Cliffhanger!!!