What are you

Thxs for reading it!!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

     Charles brought me back to the dinning room and placed me in my seat. "She was in the town.. I found her just in time," Charles said. "W...what are you guys..... You are not normal are you?"

"No we are Vampires Polly, and we do drink human blood. But we wont hurt you," said Abigail.

             My eyes shot open really fast. I stared at them with a  scared empression. I started to breath very heavy. I took a sip of water and started to choke on it. I grabbed a glass and took a sip of it, and the choking stopped. Everyone was staring at me as if i was the monster here.

"How was the drink," Raymond asked me.

"Pretty gross if you ask me," i told them.

           They all started to laugh at me. I looked at them and they stopped laughing a little. "Polly you do know what you just drank don you," Charles asked me. "No I don't"

"Well Polly. You were just drinking human blood," said Charles.

              My eyes opened wide and i felt my mouth open a little bit. I stood up and walked back and forth across the room. After a while I felt Charles wrap his arms around me. He crushed his lips against mine. I didn't pull back, I just let him kiss me until he wanted to stop.He grabbed my hand and brought me back to the table.

"Polly all of us were born this way. It just happened to be that my mom was a Princess growing up. She was the next in line to the throne. She had to marry a Prince but she fell in love with Raymond."

I looked at Abigail and she nodded at me.

"He was the one for me. It only took a quick look in his eyes to know that. We would do stuff together. But mother didn't want me marrying him. So she kept taking me out of town to visit Princes around the Vampire world. But nothing could break us apart. He was very handsome."

Raymond leaned towards Abigail and gave her a kiss.

"She was the most beautiful girl i layed eyes on," said Raymond.

"I mated with him before my mother could set up an arranged marriage. We were bounded for life together. So my mother decided to do a traditional wedding. The Whole kingdom came to our wedding. That night we made love to each other. I found out a week later that i was pregnant with a son."

I looked at Charles and he smiled at me.

"When i was born, they never would let any one see me except for our family. On my 10th birthday they allowed me to go out into the town and see the world in which i would rule one day. I've been lonely for 100 years stuck at 17. My parents were worried about me. But then i found you," said Charles.

He grabbed my hand and held onto it. I smiled at him to let him know how much i cared. He pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead. I could tell he wanted to know about me.. I looked at him and he whispered something to his parents that i didn't understand.

"Please tell us about your self Polly," said Abigail.

"I was born in America. In a very small town. My Mother and Father loved me so much. I had two older brothers. They would tease me and pull my hair all the time. I only had 5 friends in my whole life but i only have one now. Before Charles found me, my father died. We have not found his body any where. All we found was a trail of blood. I'm worried for my Mother because her Husband was dead and now I am gone. Every night she told me there was something special about me that no one knew not even me. Right now I'm 17.. Just 17."

               They looked at me as if they could cry they would. I smiled to let them know everything is alright. I felt Charles hug me, soon followed by Abigail, and Raymond. I started to gasp because they were hugging me too tight. Abigail and Raymond let go of me and went to sit back down.

                       I could feel the love, fear, and sadness in the room. I'm not a Vampire but i could feel what they were feeling. I froze in place and saw my mother.

*Vision*

Mother was walking back and forth crying. My brothers were trying to calm her down.

"My baby is gone!!! My beloved Polly!!" Mother said.

"Mother she will be ok," said my oldest brother John.

Paul was on the phone talking to the police. John was watching videos of me when i was younger with mother. Mother was weeping so hard that here eyes were hurting. Poor mother.

"My special little girl!!!! Polly my daughter!!" said mother.

Carly my best friend was there. "The last time i saw her was at school. Im sorry."

              "My little baby girl....My beloved Polly," said mother weeping.

"POLLY!!!!!! POLLY!!!!" I knew that voice any where. It was Charles.

"Are you ok darling," said Abigail.

"Mother," is all i managed to say before everything went black. I saw mother weeping for me to come back and for me to be alive. I could hear her saying how special i was in many ways. Everything was spinning around me everything my mother said to me, and everything i saw today, and felt. I opened my eyes.

"Im special," I said

..........................................................................................................................................................

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!

ill update soon.

Comment on what you think is gonna happen to her.

Here are your choices.

A) She has powers as a Human and Charles only likes her for her powers

                   Or

B) Her powers as a human would make her a great Vampire Queen one day. Charles helps her to get her powers stronger and a ball is soon to come.