Another Romantic Date

thxs 4 reading and srry bout the confusion on the chapter b4 this.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Polly's POV:

I woke up and saw Charles next to me.He kissed me, and ran out of the room.I sat up and looked around.It was morning, or night time for regular humans.I saw Charles walk into our room with a tray of food for me.I laughed, and so did he.

"Good morning.I brought you some breakfast." Charles said as he layed the tray on the bed for me.

"Thanks.It looks good." I smiled, and kissed him.I ate my food, and drank all of my tea.I got up, and put on my Ipod.I started to sing,and dance around my room.Charles came over to me, and kissed me.

"I'm gonna take you out for the day.1st we will go rollerskating, then we go for a walk on the beach, then we will go to dinner, and to end the night we will go dancing." Charles said. I jumped up, and down all excited.Charles laughed, and so did I.I ran into my closet, and looked through all my 'new' clothes. I so hated these outfits. I picked out a Black shirt that went above my belly button, and short short light blue jeans, and to top it off i got out a pair of Black high heel boots.I walked into the bathroom and applied red lipstick, and eyeliner.I walked out of the bathroom, and Charles eyes popped right out of his head. I laughed, and he noticed what i was laughing at so he joined in to.

"Ready to go?" Charles asked me.

"yup lets go." He took my hand, and led me downstairs. We got outside and a red sports car was there.I got in the passanger side, and Charles got in the driver side, and started it up.

"Just to warn you in a terriable rollerskater." Charles chuckled at that.

"I'll be holding onto you the whole way my fragil little human." Charles said.I playfully punched him.

"Im not that fragil." I said blushing. We pulled up to the rollerskating rink.Charles stopped the car, and got out. He ran over to my side of the car, and helped me out. We walked hand and hand into the rink.We got our skates, and Charles helped me put mine on.When we were ready we went towards the rink.When we stepped a foot on the rink I fell, and Charles caught me.

"Thanks." i said as he laughed.We started to skate around moving in rythem with the music.Charles leaned down, and kissed me.When we broke apart i laughed.

"Charles can I ask you something?"

"sure anything Polly." Charles said.

"Have you ever wanted kids?"

"Yes. Of course." I smiled, and we continued to skate.

"YOU STINK!!! GIVE IT UP!!" said two little Vampire girls. We lauged so hard at that.An hour later we stopped skating, and left. We got in the car and headed off to the beach. We walked along the beach together hand in hand. I bent down and splashed water at Charles. He picked me up, and threw me into the water.When i got up he picked me up again and spun me around.Charles brought me onto the beach, and layed me down.He layed down next to me, and played with my hair.I started to get hungary so we left the beach. When we arrived at the resturant there was no one there but us. There was only one table with roses and candles on it. Then there was a group of musicians there.I laughed at Charles led me to a table. We sat down and ordered our food and drinks.When our food came we ate as much as we could, and Charles got up.He walked over to me, and held out is hand for mine.

"May i have this dance" I nodded my head, and took his hand.He brought me up to the dance floor and 'Bust your windows' began to play.It was a tango, and i didnt know how to do it, but Charles would help me.I rested my hand on his shoulder, and took his other hand.He pulled me close, and we began to dance.He twirled me around, and pulled me back to him.I leaned back, and came back up to face him again.Then I slowly lifted up my leg, and leaned back.Then I slowly brought it back down, and Charles pulled me up to him.We finished dancing, and laughed.We kissed, and left the resturant.Tomorrow we have a lot of planning to do.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

thxs 4 reading