Last night as a single woman

Oh ya 1 more chapter after this then book 2 will come!!!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Polly's POV:

So Lilly,Lissa, and Abigail are here at my girls only party.Yup we kicked the boy's out to have some fun. First off me, and Lilly went into Charles room and replaced all his shirts, and pants with shirts and pants that say's: My fav girls Polly and Lilly: We laughed so hard, and ran back down stairs.Lissa and Abigail did the same to Raymond's clothes.

"Oh lets do a spa next."Said Lilly.

"I'll do Polly!!" Said Abigail.

"I'll do Lissa!!" Said Lilly. Oh-no. Abigail painted my nails a sparkly silver color to match my amazing white wedding dress, and she did my toes to match.Lissa had on blue sparkly nail polish to match the brides maid dresses.I did Abigail's nails the came color as Lissa's since she was a bridesmaid too.Lissa did Lilly's nails sparkly pink to match the flowers on her dress.This is gonna be perfect.

"Truth or Dare ladies?"Lissa asked.

"Yes we are playin it.What ever i say goes." I said waving my finger around, and we all laughed.

"Polly Truth or Dare?"Asked Lilly.

"Dare me little girl." Lets see what she got.

"I want you to o get your Bikini on then we are gonna turn you into a walking,talking, Ice cream." Oh-no.I walked upstairs and got on my black Bikini, and went back down.They got out 5 different flavor's of ice cream,Chocolate and strawberry syrup,sprinkles,whip cream, and cherries.

"Ready?" Lilly asked me laughing and i nodded my head. They dumped the whole tub of ice cream of all of the 5 flavors.Then they squirtted me with Chocolate and strawberry syrup.They threw sprinkes at me then sprinked them on my head.They squirtted me with whip cream.Then finally they threw cherries at me.

"Now stay like that till the boys get back." Lilly told me. I rolled my eyes and faced Abigail.

"Truth or Dare Abigail." I asked her.

"Truth please dear." Hmmm I can't think ok one...........Oh wait i got it!!

"Have you ever made out in public like kisssing thats it?"

"No never." We all started lauhing.

"Truth ot Dare Lissa." Abigail asked her.

"I Dare you to let us play another game!!" Abigail said, andwe all started to laugh.

"I got it..Lets Play hide and go seek in the dark." I said, and they all nodded their heads.

"I'll count!!!" Lilly said. We all agreed, and shut off all of the lights. She started counting and we all ran.I ran into the smallest place I could find.She stopped counting so I became very quiet.I heard Lissa scream so I knew Lilly found her.Them Abigail screamed.Oh-no I'm next.I snuck out of my hiding place, and ran out of the room.I ran around the house lauhing. I was running, and then i bumpend into someone, and screamed.

"Gotcha" The person said, and I knew it was Lilly.

"Lets pull a prank on the boy's. If we can get on top of that thing that is on top of the door.Then when they walk in we can jump on them."I said.

"That is brilliant." They all said at the same time.We climbed up their and heared a car pull in.The door opened, and four of the men said "We are home" When we didnt awnser they had a confused look on their face.They took a step in and we jumped down on them.I landed on Charles,Abigail on Raymond,Lissa on Mason, Lilly on one of Charles friends.We all started to laugh cause of the looks on their faces.The boy's joined in on laughing.We got up, and turned on the lights.They all looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked them.

"Polly you look like an Ice Cream.Why?" Charles asked.

"Long story I'll tell you later." Everyone left, and I got washed.Tomorrow I would be married and live happily ever after.I got into my bed, and smiled.I closed my eye's and fell asleep.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

On the last Chapter a picture of the house they live in now will be posted, a picture of the casting, and Polly's wedding dress