In trouble on the 1st day of school

thxs 4 reading this will be the only part where they go to school so ill try to make it long .

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Polly's POV:

I was woken up by a long beeping sound i opened my eyes and got up. Why is there a beeping sound?? I hate waking up early.. I say that it was 2 A.M. I moaned and got up. I saw Charles walking out of the bathroom.He laughed and i sighed.

"Whats going on is there a fire or something??" I asked Charles. He started to laugh.

"Polly we are going to school. Before you say anything yes we do have to go to school. There is a all Vampire school that is close by. You will be in every one of my classes so  that no one could hurt you." I nodded my head and walked into the bathroom. I walked towards the closet and got out a towel. I slowly walked over to the shower and started it. I had to wait a few minutes before the water warmed up. I walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to Charles. He kissed my forehead. I smiled and so did he.

"I don't really see the point in going to school. Cant we just stay here?" He laughed and i put on a pleading face.

"Aww as much as i love your pleading face.. We still have to go." I shrug my shoulders and got up.

"Where are you going?" Charles asked me. I laughed and walked towards the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower cant you tell?" He laughed and so did i. I walked into the bathroom and go undressed. I got in the Shower and it was just the right temperature. I Shampooed my hair. Then i conditioned it. It took a long time to do my hair because it was all the way down my back. I washed my body, and turned off the shower. I walked out of the Shower and wrapped my towel around me. Charles walked into the bathroom and kissed me.

" I have to finish getting ready." I told him. He leaned down and kissed me again. I walked out of the bathroom. I headed towards my closet to get dressed. I found a pair of Jeans and a White tank top with a black vest over it. I put it on and added black boots with a 2 inch heel. I found a leather jacket that stopped right above my stomach. I walked out of my closet, and to my dresser. I found a black necklace and put it on. I also had in silver hoops. Then for the finishing touch i added my engagement ring.

"Ready to go........Wow" said Charles. i laughed.

"Yep I'm all ready to go... Wait i for got to do my hair." Charles laughed as i ran into the bathroom. I brushed my hair out straight and noticed a few streakes of red in my hair. i screamed and Charles came running in.

"Whats wrong Polly" Charles asked me. I pointed to my hair and he laughed.

"Some one put red highlights in my hair!!!" Charles laughed and held up a hand.

"I'm guilty for that." He said. I punched him playfully on the arm. He laughed and i sighed.

"Next time ask me!!!" I yelled at him. He grinned.

"I knew you would say no so i just did it while you were sleeping." Charles said. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist. He brought me out of our room and out of the house. a car pulled around and he got in on the drivers side. I walked around and got into the passenger side. Charles leaned over and kissed my forehead. He started the car and pulled out of the drive way. We went through a different part of the woods.

"what is every one hates me?" I asked Charles. He took my hand with his free hand.

"Polly no one can ever not like you." Charles said. I smiled at him. It took us another 5 minutes until we arrived at the school. Charles stopped the car and got out. He walked around to my door and opened it for me. He held out his hand and i took it. He helped me out of the car and we walked towards the school. Many eyes were on us. A few of the guys flirted with me. Charles would growl at them. We walked into the school and to the main office.