A new place

thxs 4 reading

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Polly POV:

The wind was pulling at my hair but it would not fall down. I reached my hand up to my head, and took out the hair stuff. I dropped them on the ground, but i did leave one thing in my hair. The Crown.

"Can u please go faster i don't want him to find me"

They speed up a lot. I held onto the necklace and a tear fell from my eye. Mason and Lissa came to a complete stop. I climbed off Masons back and walked around. Mason and Lissa turned human again. Lissa took my right hand and Mason took my left hand. They led me towards a house and knocked on the door. A women opened the door.

"Hello Stacy," said Lissa.

"Mason, Lissa. who is this??" said Stacy. Lissa and Mason let go of my hand and Stacy grabbed hold of my right hand. She pulled me inside.

"This is Polly. We found her in the woods crying.. So we took her here... Shes human."said Mason.

"Well Polly you can stay here as long as you need to.. Why were u crying?" asked Stacy

"I... i saw my boyfriend Charles kissing another girl." I broke down in tears and Stacy hugged me. She brought me inside and to a room where i could sleep in. She handed me Pj's but i just fell asleep in my dress.

Charles POV:

I ran inside... if i could cry i would, not for me but for Polly. "I saw Polly leaving with the wolfs."

"Charles.... we will find her." said my mother Abigail. My father placed a hand on my shoulder. I ran upstairs to Polly's room. "I'm so sorry Polly... Please come back."

I looked out in the hallway and say Dimitri out there and he was smiling. I ran out there and pushed him into the wall.

"Are you involved with this!!!!!!!!"

"Of course not" said Dimitri. I growled at him. I felt a hand pull me back from Dimitri. I walked back into Polly's room and sat on her bed.

Dimitri POV:

Now ill just have 2 gather my crew and go find Polly and she will be mine. Me and Polly will be together forever.

Polly POV:

I woke up the next night and got out of the bed. I fixed my clothes and hair before leaving the room. I walked into the kitchen and everyone was up and about already. There was 10 people in this house besides me. One by one they all came up to me and said hi. "Morning Stacy,Mason,Lissa"

"Morning Polly," all three of them said at the same time. I smiled as Stacy handed me a plate of food. As i ate people kept on leaving. Soon it was just Me,Stacy,Mason, and Lissa.

"All of us have to go hunting for a while Polly. Will you be ok???" said mason.

"ya ill be ok." They all smiled at me and left. I finished eating and washed my plate. I turned around and there was Dimitri and a few other Vampires.

"Hello Polly," said Dimitri. He gave me a evil smile. Before i could react 3 vampires came at me. One of them tied my hands together, one tied my legs together, one covered my eyes. Then i was lifted up by some one. I tried to scream but when i did they would slap me across my face. I soon gave up and hoped that some 1 would come and save me.

............................................................................................................................................................................................