A Great Surprise

thxs 4 reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Polly POV:

We said our goodbye's to Lissa and Mason. Charles's picked me up and carried me into the house. He put me down right before we reached the stairs. He took my hand and we walked up the stairs. We talked about some things. He brought me to my room and kissed me.

"Get dressed in something nice. I'm taking you out.. for a real date." said Charles. He kissed my forehead and left me to get ready. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out of the shower and hooked up my Ipod to the speakers. I played the Eclipse soundtrack. I went into the back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair.

 I went to my closet and picked out a light blue satin dress. I found some light blue hig heels to match it. I put on the dress and shoes and went to do my hair. I brushed it out and left  my hair down. I found some beautiful jewelry to put on. I went to my mirror to look at my self. I was beautiful. Charles walked in the room. As soon as he walked in the door 'My Love' started to play on my Ipod. I laughed and so did he.

" Well it looks like i came in at the right time," said Charles. I nodded my head and laughed.

"Ya you did come in at the right time." He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back. He wrapped his arm around my waist and led me out of my room.

"So.. where are we going?"

"You'll see Polly.." said Charles i sighed and looked at him.

"Why cant you just tell me?"

"Polly your always so curious and cant even wait sometimes." Charles sighed, and i laughed. A carriage pulled around the corner and stopped right in front of us.

"No..We will be taking my car." said Charles. The man took the carriage back around the corner and brought out a red sports car. My eyes opened up wide and Charles laughed at me. I punched him lightly on his arm. Charles helped me get into the passenger door. Then he walked around to get in the drivers door. He climbed in and started the car.

"Charles can i ask you something?"

"Sure. you can ask me anything Poly." I took a deep breath and started to talk.

"I wanted to know if we can go visit my mother and brothers one day. I think ti would be nice for you too meet them since i met your family." I heard Charles sigh.

"Oh Polly.......... I wish we could but i cant take the risk." I looked at him with pleading eyes.

'Why not?"   "Its to dangerous for them to know about me.." Charles told me. I took a deep breath and nodded my head. He kissed my forehead and started to drive down the driveway. I took in the forest's features. It was so beautiful out there. A few minutes later we came to a stop. Charles got out the his door and went around the car to open my door, and help me out.

He took my hand and led me inside of a building. It was a restaurant, and it was a very fancy one. I'm glad i picked out this dress. I head Charles laugh, and i looked at him.

"What?? did i miss something." That only made him laugh more.

"No..." Said Charles.

"Your table is ready." said a man. We followed the man to a table and sat down. I looked through the menu and knew what i wanted.

"Do u know what you want to drink Polly??" asked Charles.

"Yup i do." The waiter walked over and asked us what we wanted to drink. I ordered a water and so did Charles. He got up and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be right back Polly." I nodded my head and watched him leave. A guy walked over to my table dressed in a suit.

"Jim??? no way!!!" He laughed and so did i. I stood up and gave him a hug.

"I thought you were dead Jim..."

"No Polly in very much alive sort of.. Well i guess you know about Vampires??" I nodded my head and looked into his eyes. I gasped.

"let me guess you are a Vampire now???"

"Ya i was turned a while ago?? but how did you get here?" Jim asked me.

"Oh.. well umm i was sort of kidnapped... But 2 days before i was kidnapped my father was murdered." My emotion changed from happy to sad.

"I'm so sorry Polly." said Jim.

"Its ok. I'm actually very happy here." He looked very surprise.

"You are??" He asked.

"Yes i found some one.. I'm actually on a date with him right now. He had to go do something quick." He looked shock.

"Don't you still love me Polly. I know you were hurt when you heard i disappeared." I sighed.

"Yes Jim.. I still love you but as a brother."

"No Polly you love me still!!" He kissed me. I pulled back and punched him in the face.

"you shouldn't have done that Polly.." said Jim. He grabbed me and pressed his lips against my neck. I saw Charles come running in and push Jim away from me. I went behind Charles and held onto his hand.

"so this is who you are with Polly." Charles went to attack him but i stopped him.

"No not here." I looked into his eyes and he nodded. Jim snarled at us and left.

"Do you know him Polly?" asked Charles. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I used to date him before he disappeared. But don't worry about it." He nodded his head and he took both of my hands. He kenneled down on his knees.

"Will you marry me Polly?" he pulled out i ring and i gasped.

"Yes." He smiled and slid the ring onto my finger. Then he picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and so did he. He put me down and led me out of the restaurant. He pulled me towards a board walk. We walked along the board walk. Then we went down onto the beach and sat down.

He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him right back. We held hands and watch the sun set. After the sun set we talked for and hour. Fireworks went off and Music started to play. Me and Charles stood up and watched the fireworks.

"Will you dance with me Polly?" I laughed and nodded my head. He took my hands and we started to dance. Dancing with him made time stop. We danced the night away.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope u enjoyed it.