Dinner with Charles family

READ,FAN,VOTE, AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Polly's POV:

I helped Charles, and Lilly carry up the bags to my room. I walked into my closet and saw all of my clothes gone. i ran to my drawers, and opened them, and all of my pj's were gone. I heard Charles, and Lilly laughing.Ugh!

"whats going on?" i asked them, and they laughed harder.

"Well we bought you clothes and you can oly wear the clothes, and jewerly we bought you until you wore all of them." Charles said. I walked over to the shopping bags,and looked at the clothes. There is no way im wearing this. I ran towards Charles,and Lilly, and they ran out of the room as fast as they could. i chased them around the house for 30 minutes. I finally stopped running and gave up.They werent sweating but i was.

"get washed and dressed Polly." Charles told me laughing.I sighed and went into the bathroom. I locked the door, and jumped in the shower. The warm water running down my back felt good. i took my time in washing my hair, and body. I shut off the shower and wrapped a towel around my self. I walked out of the room,and got a short black,and red sleveless dress.I found a pair of 20inch red strappy heels. i brought them into the bath room, and slipped the dress over my head. Then i slid the shoes onto my feet, and sta down. I blow dried my hair, and brushed it out. I did half up and half down, and added a red rose in my hair. Then i added a little bit of makeup on. I walked out into my room,and put my engagement ring on. then i put on a necklace,braclet, and earrings. I looked at my self in the mirror and sighed. Charles walked in and kissed me.

"You look so beautiful Polly." charles said.

"ya but i hate how short, and high the heels are." charles laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Im as ready as I'll ever be." Charles led me out of my room,and down stairs. We walked towards the two big doors, and Charles kissed my forehead. The doors opened and we walked in. There sat his Parents,Lilly and two other people.

"Polly tis is my Aunt Tasha, and Uncle Jeff." Charles said.

"Hi its nice to meet you both." Charles led me to a chair, and oulled it out for me. I sat down, and he pushed me in. then he took a seat right next to me. Just then a few Vampire waitors came in, and gave us our drinks. One of them was looking me up, and down. He noticed me looking at him,and so he winked. I looked at Charles, and smiled. He gave me a warm smile back. I took a sip of my water.

"Polly when Charles calls us your all he talks about." I saw Charles bring his hand to his forehead so i laughed.

"Well he is all i think about. He's my whole world." I said and Charles smiled.

"And your my whole world to." Charles said before he kissed me. I heard everyone else saying  'aww.' I smiled, and fixed my dress. The food came,and i ate it slowly and gracefully.

"Such a Polite girl." said Tasha.I smiled and thanked her.

"excuse me." I said, and got up from the table. i walked out of the room and was pinned to the wall by some one.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

CLIFF HANGER!!