Surprises and injury???

OMG thx u 4 reading!!!!

This is the 1st book in the series I'm writing so also my cousin made a book and its gonna be published soon so it will be available in book stores.

Also if she likes my story she will send it to the people that's publishing hers and it might become a big hit around the world!!!

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

        I looked at Charles, and he kissed me. The girls walked towards us smiling. "hi I'm Elizabeth and this is my daughter Lilly." I smiled at them, and looked down at the ground.

"Oh, you look so yummy," said Lilly. I looked at her stunned then looked at Charles. All of a sudden I was slammed against a wall. I was struggling to get free. I saw Charles trying to get Lilly off of me. She was too Strong for him. She was just about to bite me when guards came running in and took her off of me.

I couldn't stand up at all. Charles picked me up and i moaned. I saw Abigail and Raymond talking to Elizabeth. I was crying in Charles arms, as he carried me out of the room. He brought me to my room,and put me on my bed. He lifted up my leg to look at it, but when he touched it i screamed in pain. I heard cracking sounds and i realized Charles was re breaking my bones.

"Oh Polly, i didn't know my little cousin couldn't control her self. Your leg is broken but you can still do things once I give u a walking cast."

 I looked at Charlies with a face that says I-don't-care-as-long-as-I'm-with-you. I realized at that moment that i loved him. No one can take Charles away from me, not even death. He walked out so that I could get changed. I got changed, and Charles came back in. He slipped his arms under my body and brought me down stairs.

    I saw Lilly, and got scared. Charles kissed me and sat me down on a chair. "I'm sorry," said Lilly.

"its OK. it wasn't you fault," i told her. She smiled and hugged me. I laughed and so did Charles. Lilly grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Charles. She brought me upstairs to her room. "Will you play with me Polly," asked Lilly.

"sure!! What do you want to do first?"

"Well lets play dress up, then have a tea party!!!!!"

I laughed and said " Ok sure. Lets dress you up."

"Polly I'm not dressing up you are!!!" I looked at her with my eyes very wide. She laughed at me and pulled out a Rapunzel dress.

"Put it on!! Hurry!!" I laughed at her and took the dress. I went to the bathroom and got change. When I got out she dragged me to a balcony.

"stay there Polly i have a surprise for you!!" I watched her leave. I heard Charles calling my name, so i looked over the balcony, and there was Lilly standing with Charles. I laughed and was about to walk downstairs to meet them, but Charles wasn't down there anymore. I turned around and Charles kissed me. He picked me up and carried me downstairs.

"Now you will never have to be locked up there ever again," said Charles.I giggled and so did Charles,and Lilly. I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed him. "EWWW!!! GROSS!!!" I stopped kissing Charles to see Lilly making gross faces at us.

"Lilly can i get out of this dress now?"

"yup," said Lilly. I followed her up stairs and got changed. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Charles there. I bit my bottom lip, and walked towards him. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Polly i have a surprise for you," said Charles. He covered my eyes and took me down stairs. I felt the wind blowing so i guessed that we were outside. He put me down and uncovered my eyes. I gasped, and he laughed at me.

"Polly this is a garden for you to read in.. I know how much you like reading outside so-"

"I love it." I put my arm around is neck and kissed him. I felt his arm wrap around my waist. We kissed for a few seconds then we stopped. I walked to the middle of the garden, got out a book, and started to read.

I saw Charles walk over to me to see what i was reading. "ahhh the book Shadow Kiss from the Vampire academy series," said Charles. I laughed and continued to read. "You know Polly, i also enjoy reading" "Oh ya," i said to him. He nodded his head and took out a little baby book. I gave him a small punch on his arm. He started to laugh at me. "Hey!! I should be the 1 laughing!! Ur reading a little baby book!"

                 Charles took my book from me and closed it. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me. He stopped kissing me and got up. I was about to get up when i noticed that he wasn't there anymore. "Charles where are you?" I looked towards the woods and i saw something moving. I looked up at a tree, and saw Charles sitting there. I laughed and walked towards the woods.

                    Charles came down the tree and held my hands. "what should we do with you," said Charles. I got onto his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Better hold on tight Polly!!" I laughed as Charles started to climb up the tree. I heard him laugh too. When we reached the top of the tree, he sat me down on a branch. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back at me. We talked for what seemed like hours.

"Charles!!! Polly!!" said Abigail.

Charles put me back on his back as he climbed down the tree. He placed me on my feet,and held my hand as we walked out of the forest together. "Ahhh.. There you are," said Raymond.

"I want to take you out into the town Polly." Abigail told me. I looked at Charles and he nodded. He kissed me on my forehead. "Ok." I told Abigail. I followed Abigail out of the garden and into the house.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Srry i haven't been able to upload in a week. Ive been very busy

Pls Vote and comment