Another Vampire party

thxs for reading..

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Polly's POV:

Me and charles just returned home from school and everyone was running around. What is going on??? Its like a mad house in here!! I heard Charles laugh.

"Its not a mad house polly... well it kind of is but we are having a engagement party tonight." said Charles.

"Oh so i see.." Charles laughed again. Abigail and Raymond walked in. They pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Polly.." Said Raymond.

"Hey..." I said. They looked at each other and laughed. Thanks for telling me at the last moment. That made them laugh even harder. Its not funny. They stopped laughing and calmed down.

"I guess you know that we are having an engagement party for you guys." said Abigail. I nodded my head.

"you should go get ready Polly.." Charles said. I left him alone with his parents. I walked up two flights of stairs. I finally reached my room. I turned on the night and found a little puppy on my bed. He was sohttp://www.wattpad.com/mystories?compose=true&id=954566 cute. He started to bark and growl playfully at me i laughed. Charles came running into my room. His mouth opened up.

"How did he get here??" I shrug my shoulder.

"I just found him here on the bed." He licked my face and i laughed,

"Can we keep him." I held the little puppy and pet it.

"Sure. Consider it as a early wedding gift." I laughed and put the puppy down and ran to Charles. I gave him a kiss.

"Hmm how about Adrian??" I asked Charles.

"sounds perfect" I laughed and so did Charles. Charles Kissed me and walked out of the room.I sat the puppy down on the bed. I went into the closet and looked for a nice dress. I found a red strapless dress that goes right above my knees. I put on that dress with a pair of black strappy heels.

I walked out of the closet and went to the bathroom to do my hair and make up. I did half of my hair up in a bun and the rest down. Then i put on red eye shadow and lipstick. I walked back out of the bathroom and to the dresser. I put on a pair of black danglin earings. I put on my beautiful engagement ring on. I walked over to my bed, and picked up Adrian. Charles walked in and his eyes opened up wide.

"wow Polly." i laughed.

"are you ever gonna get used to me looking so hot?" Cjarles laughed.

"Nope.. We better get going love." I nodded my head and took his hand. we were about to walk out of the room when we heard barking. we turned around and saw Adrian trying to follow us.

"Stay Adrian... good boy." We walked out of the room and down stairs towards the ballroom. Two of the guards opened the door for us and we walked in. all eyes were on us. I heard a few people say 'He shouldnt be marrying a human like that'

I ignored them and so did Charles. We found Abigail and Raymond. Abigail hugged me.

"You look so pretty polly!!" said Abigail.

"So do you." I told Abigail. she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. I heard Charles laughing.

"Abigail you should know that i cant dance." I went to leave but she grabbed my hand and twirled me around. I laughed and so did she.

"Just move with the music Polly." Abigail told me. I nodded my head and moved with the music. I danced as good as i could.

"your doing great Polly" Abigail told me. We finished dancing and she brought me back to Charles. Charles hugged me and a slow son started to play. Charles took my hand and brought me to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We started to move to the music. I layed my head on his shoulders.

"I love you" Charles told me.

"I love you too" I told him he leaned down and kissed me. I layed my head back down on his shoulders. While we were dancing i fell asleep in his arms. I would always remember this night.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

More coming soon