Recovery

:( aww she got hurt and everything went down hill.. In this chapter and the next 1 things will get happier

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Polly POV:

I woke up in my room. I looked around and i was alone i sat up and to my surprise i didn't feel any pain anymore. Just then Charles came in and ran to me. "Polly your alright!!!!"

"Ya.. How long has it been?"

"About a week or more Polly" Charles kissed me. I pulled back and he looked at me surprised.

"you cheated on me!!!!! U were kissing some other girl!!!!!!!" I looked away from him.

"Oh Polly it wasn't what it seems.shes the 1 who kissed me and i tried to pull back but i didn't want 2 hurt her. But maybe she deserved to be hurt." I looked at him and smiled. He picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and so he started to laugh 2. Then Abigail and Raymond walked in.

"Polly!!!!!! your alright!!" said Abigail. I nodded my head. "Excuse me please," i said.

I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I got in and washed my hair and body. When i got out i wrapped a towel around me and blow dried my hair. I started to sing my favorite song. Then i heard Charles trying to sing it to. I guess he can hear me through the door. I laughed.

"Hey!!! Why did you stop singing!!!" I laughed and walked out of the bathroom. I put on my bra and underwear. Then i put on my bathrobe

"Don't even think about it" i told Charles. He laughed and did it anyways.. He took off my bathrobe again. I sighed and he laughed. I smacked him in the back of his head. I got dressed in a sweat shirt and sweat pants. I headed for the door downstairs. Charles followed me and raised his eyebrow.

'Where are you going???" He tapped his foot on the ground and i laughed.

"I'm going for a run.. Want to come??" He ran past me and outside. I started to run to catch up with him.

"A SIMPLE YES WOULD OF BEEN NICE!!!!!!!!!!!" He laughed and i sighed. I ran into some 1 one. It was Mason and Lissa.

"Hey Mason, Lissa" i smiled at them and they smiled back at me.

"So how have you been Polly??" asked Mason.

"I'm actually pretty good I'm going for a run but Charles is way ahead of me. Hey do u mind giving me a lift to catch up to him???"

"Not at all Polly" said Mason. They transformed into a wolf and i got on Masons back. He started to run really fast and soon enough we passed Charles.

"POLLY!!!! U CANT DO THAT U HAVE TO RUN NOT GET A RIDE!!!!!" yelled Charles.

"WE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!!!" I laughed and i heard him laugh to. Mason and Lissa turned around and we headed back towards the palace. I got off of mason, him and Lissa turned back human and started laughing. I started to laugh to.

"Thank you so much!!" I gave each of them a hug.

"anytime Polly," said Lissa. We talked for a while. We finally say charles walkin out of the woods. I geuss he fell into a lake.. Then fell into a bush. I started to laugh harder then i ever had before.

"Oh so you think that's funny?" said Charles. I nodded my head. He ran up to me and gave me a hu. Yuck! now I'm all wet to. He started to laugh at me so i fold my arms and sighed.

"Come on baby you know i was only joking" said Charles.

"I know" I turned around and kissed him. As i was kissing Charles i heard Mason and Lissa whistling at us. Me and Charles started to laugh and so did Mason and Lissa. I knew that all of us would be great friends, and that me and charles would be more then friends.

............................................................................................................................................................................................