Jelsa: Chapter 26

ELSA'S P.O.V

As I ran, I didn't get very far. For no reason at all, I collapsed, going unconscious. Then, there was darkness. But not the kind of darkness where you were scared, it was the kind of darkness you wanted when you needed an escape. The comforting kind of darkness. And there was one light. It was round, and it seemed to shine so brightly but not at all. Then, it spoke. I didn't remember its words, I only remembered the knowledge. And at once I knew that I would go. Because I possessed too much knowledge for my body to hold. Though it didn't seem logical, it was true. 

I awoke. and the world was dark around me. But I knew I was in a sack. I could see what was outside of the sack for miles without looking. I could tell the exact time, too. I carefully climbed out of the sack, and told the Guardians what they needed to know. But I couldn't remember what I said. I couldn't hear my own voice. I didn't feel myself crumbling to my knees, because I was already long gone.

JACK'S P.O.V

Everybody rushed to Elsa. Her eyes were lifeless, her body limp. Rapunzel cried, and wrapped her hair around Elsa. "Fl-flower, gleam and glow," she started singing, and her hair started to glow. Everyone was shocked, but too busy grieving to give it a second thought. I wondered if she would come back as a Guardian.

ELSA'S P.O.V

I was dead. Well, in a way. I roamed around Arendelle, which seemed gray and gloomy. Everyone was grieving, it seemed. I guess the news of my death is out, I thought. I walked around, but I was shocked when people passed through me. I shook my head, and made my way to the palace. I watched my own funeral, seeing the people weep, especially Anna. I saw the Guardians, hiding in a corner. I walked to them. But they didn't see me. I wept with the people, but for different reasons.

JACK'S P.O.V

After a few days of moping around, Rapunzel decided that we needed to tell Arendelle of Elsa's death. So, after braiding Rapunzel's hair, (Which was still extremely long,) Rapunzel ran towards the populated city of Arendelle, bawling her eyes out. I followed, assuming nobody could see me. Well, there were a few kids who saw me flying, but they seemed fine with it. But then again, if I lived in a kingdom with a ruler with ice powers, seeing someone flying wouldn't be so surprising.

"Princess Anna!" Rapunzel cried, once we got to the palace. "I have news of the Queen!" She shouted. A girl with strawberry blonde hair in braided pigtails came out. She looked really stressed. "What is it? Elsa's been missing for days now!" Princess Anna said. "She...she...I was walking...her body was just...laying there...she wasn't moving...," Rapunzel said. Anna's eyes widened, and she fell to the floor, crying.

ELSA'S P.O.V

:::::::::::::::::::::1-2 months since she died::::::::::::::::::

It had been a few months since I died. I couldn't tell the time anymore, because my vision had blurred. Each day my vision would either get blurrier, or darker. And my hearing definitely wasn't great, either. But each day, I got a new piece of knowledge. Like the fact that I wasn't supposed to remember anything, and that the Guardians didn't believe in me. I knew too much, and that was bad. Despite being illogical, I was pretty sure that my brain had to make my senses dull, so that it would have room to cram all of the wisdom into my memory.

And each day, I seemed to get sick. I was feverishly hot, and I was often dizzy. When I looked at my arm, I saw that it was barely visible. Often times, I wanted to cry. But I found that I simply couldn't. It became a struggle to run, one day. Then, it became hard to walk. Then, it was a struggle to move. It came to the point where breathing was a challenge.

Then, one day, I was laying on a rock. Well, I think it was a rock. Feeling stuff was sort of hard, I had to concentrate. I was staring at the sky, my blurry sight hardly channeling the brilliant blue. I was dying, even though I was already dead. Then, I heard a voice. It was distant, I couldn't tell if it was male or female, but what it said was glorious. "Elsa?"