Jelsa: Chapter 24

Anna played happily like a child and I played with her as well. Suddenly, I felt something weird about Anna's smile. It was like a nervous smile.
     "Anna?" she stopped moving and looked at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.
     "What's wrong? no nothing's wrong, wh-why?" she said, sweat all over her face. I raised an eyebrow at her.
     "You are hiding something from me, aren't you?".
     "What?! no no no"  she said while waving her hands nervously. "Why would I hide something from you?" . I observed her well.
     "hmmm" then I remembered Jack and the rest acting strange. "Where's Jack?" I asked her while glancing all around. "I'll go find Jack"  I turned my back but Anna grabbed my hand.
     "No!"  I looked at Anna. She was really sweating. "We still need to play... haha".
     "You are really acting weird, Anna. I have to find Jack. Bye, see you later" I quickly ran away and Anna tried to catch up with me but she couldn't until she got tired and stopped catching up.
     I already lost Anna so I searched for Jack. Then I found Jack and Rapunzel in the ballroom.... Rapunzel on top of Jack with her arms supporting her body. They are smiling so wide and Jack is patting Rapunzel's head. I gasped a loud gasp then they quickly stood up.
     "Elsa?" Jack with a shocked look and that's when I realize that tears are falling down my cheeks. Jack walked towards me as I moved back.
     "Don't come near me" I said while sobbing and turned my back to run away but Jack immediately grabbed my left hand, making me look at him. I slapped his right cheek with my right hand and then ran to my room.
     When I got inside my room. I locked the door and  slid my back behind it then hid my face on my knees, crying.
     "What's happening , Jack? Do I really deserve this? You should have told me that you like Rapunzel and not me so my heart wouldn't suffer this much of pain... I shouldn't have believed that you loved me back. I shouldn't have loved you...But ... I can't help falling in love with you" I thought as my room started to snow "What I saw...Tell me it's nothing,  Try to convince me. Do I've got to let you go? Why didn't you told me earlier that you love her? If you have told me earlier, you two shouldn't have been apart. There shouldn't be a wall in your relationship" I cried even more. "Why do I feel so guilty? Jack..." The storm rage in my room got worser. Then I someone knocked on my window. Jack. I quickly wiped away my tears and stood up.
     "What are you doing here?"  I asked coldly as he slowly opened the window and got in.
     "Elsa... what you saw earlier doesn't mean anything"  He said , furrowing his eyebrows, while walking towards me.
    "Get out..." He didnt respond. "I said... GET OUT!" I yelled while pointing at the window.
    "No, Elsa. Let me explain" I turned my back to run away again but I looked at him for the last time to say something. But before I could say something, he accidentally tripped. He pushed me to the ground with him. And now he is above me with his arms supporting his body.
     "Elsa..."
     "I loved you but...." I said while looking at him then looked at the side. "you never loved me back" I continued then cried.

Jack's POV

     When we got to Arendelle, Anna went rushing to Elsa, well it's part of the plan. I just passed the two of them and went inside the castle then went to the ballroom. Hiccup , Merida and Rapunzel are already waiting for me.

    "Hey guys~ Sorry I'm late" I smiled while waving my hands at them. They smiled back at me. And then we started planning.

     After planning, we decided to decorate right now. We told some of the castle's servants and guards about this so that someone can give a hand of what we're doing. I told Merida and Hiccup to start making invitations and send it to the other kingdoms. Now, Rapunzel and I are the only one left in the ballroom. We told some servants about the food they're gonna make.  After that, Rapunzel and I started decorating the ballroom. I made a snowman on every corner of the ballroom, that looked like Olaf , and I also add a flurry on top so it wouldn't melt. Then after, we changed the curtains. Rapunzel said that she'll be doing it with a ladder. I was kinda worried that maybe she'll fall so I just held the ladder.
     She was climbing when she suddenly slipped on her hair. I tried to catch her but too late ,she already fell on top of me. We both fell. I closed my eyes for a second then opened it. Rapunzel was above me with her arms supporting her body.
    "Are you okay?"  I asked her while patting her head. She smiled and nodded. We stared at each other and laughed. Then suddenly, Elsa came in the ballroom and saw us. We stood up and looked at her.
     Then tears went falling down her cheeks. "Elsa?" I walked towards her as she moved back.
     "Dont come near me" she said. She turned her back and was about to run away again but I quickly grabbed her hand, making her look at me. Then she slapped my right cheek hard. Then she ran away.
      When Elsa was finally out of sight, Rapunzel patted my back. "Sorry Jack but you need to catch up with Elsa, she misunderstood what she saw" I looked at her and nodded. Then I flew outside. I know where to find her. In her room. I went outside and went  to Elsa's window. I looked through her window and saw Elsa crying. I knocked on her door and slowly opened it. She quickly stood up and asked me coldy, "what are you doing here?"  as I went inside.
     "Elsa... what you saw doesn't mean anything"  I said while furrowing my eyebrows.
     "Get out" she said but I just continued walking slowly to her and didnt respond. "I said... GET OUT!" she yelled while pointing her finger at the window.
     "No Elsa let me explain" I said and I accidentally tripped on something. I fell on the ground , I pushed Elsa to the ground intentionally with me. I stood my arms to support my body and to trap Elsa between my arms.
    "I loved you Jack but..." she said while looking at me and then looked at the side. "You never loved me back" . My eyes went wide .
     "No. I love you and I always will" I said then she tried to push me back but she failed. I held her hands to the ground so she couldn't move. She struggled but I tightened my grip more.
     "Ow!" then she looked at me.I just stared at her. "Jack! you're hurting me! stop it!" she yelled at me but I didnt cared and just looked at her straight in the eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows , avoided my gaze and tears went rolling down her cheeks then closed her eyes.
     "Elsa, I love you" I said but she didnt respond. "...Say you love me too"  I let go of her other hand and turned her face to me. I kissed her and she kissed me back while tears rolling. She turned her face again to the other side and I kissed her neck. I kept kissing her neck until she whispered, "Stop" . I looked at her. She is still crying.
     "I love you" I said, she didnt respond. "I love you" I repeated. "Elsa..."  I whispered. "say ...you love me too" Tears are filling my eyes and I tried to hold it back from falling. She still didn't respond. I slowly got up and went outside her window.

_________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW! :) LUV YAH MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES~~!!! <3