Jelsa: Chapter 12

Elsa's P.O.V.

      The bell rang for lunch break but I still continued reading my book. Just a few more pages and I'm done! I'm the only one left in this classroom so it's quiet. And if it's quiet , I'm not gonna be disturbed. Earlier, Jack insisted me to go  eat with them but I just told him to eat without me.

     On the last few days, I heard some girls gossiping that Jack and Rapunzel has a secret relationship. That night, I told Jack about it and he said "That's crazy. I already have you. Why should I choose another girl when the perfect girl is already mine?!" I believed in him but I can still hear someone gossiping about it . That's when I  decided that I should focus on my studies rather than listening on false rumor.

      I did believed in Jack but some parts of my body is still confused.

..................

      After reading, I went outside the classroom and looked for Jack. I've been looking everywhere for him. He's not in the cafeteria neither in his dorm. Where could he be?

     I kept looking for him until I finally found him outside the school. With Rapunzel , Merida and Hiccup and Toothless.

     "Hey Jack!" I rushed to Jack. He looked at me.

     "What is it?"he asked while smiling. I stopped in front of him , catching my breath.

     "Where have you been?! I've been looking everywhere for you!" I said while pouting.

     "Nothing, just roaming around the campus. Why? Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

     "Nope. You didn't do anything wrong" I said. "Have you eaten already?" I continued.

     "Yeah. I ate with them" he said while pointing at Merrida and Rapunzel lying on the ground , playing with their wands, Hiccup patting  Toothless' head "How about you?"

     "Ah.... oh yeah. I have" I lied while giving him a smile. He smiled back at me. I actually feel kinda dissapointed about him eating with them instead of me. Well,I did told him to go eat without me but I never expected him to follow. I expected him to wait for me, his girlfriend. He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut it off  " I'm going back to my classroom to finish what I'm doing" I said while turning my back and waved my hands. Actually, I don't have anything to do , I just said that to excuse myself....

     I went inside the classroom and waited for the classes to start. I waved my wand around and made aome snowflale. Until the bell rang again, finally, the professor is coming. The students came rushing inside the classroom ,as well as Jack. He sat beside me.

     "Hey" he smiled at me but I didn't respond. And then the professor went inside. Classes started.

Jack's POV

      Uggh... classes. All I heard is some blabbing coming out of the professor's mouth. I looked at Elsa, she is so serious about listening. That's right! I almost forgot that she is the smartest in this class. Sigh. I don't like it.

     Since Elsa has become the smartest, she doesn't hang out with us anymore. She doesn't even eat with us anymore. All she do is read and read and read.

     Sometimes, the students call us the Big Four but I always remind them it's Five not Four.

     I wish we just didn't accepted the invitation from this school. If we didn't, we could have been playing around without any worries.

...............

     After a few hours, the classes finally ended. Phew. Rapunzel and the rest are already waiting for us outside the classroom. I gestured them to go without me and I'll wait for Elsa. And they agreed. As time went passing by, the students one by one got out of the classroom.

     Elsa is still reading. I waited for her. After a few hours, its already dark she closed the book and got up. She didn't even looked at me. Seriously, what's her problem?

     "He-hey!" I yelled at her. Then she looked at me.

     "Oh sorry I didn't know you were there" she apologized not sounding sorry at all. What!?then she turned her back. "I thought you already left with your friends" she said as she walked away.

     "Friends? You mean Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup?" I asked her. "They are your friends too, you know?" i asked ,sounding irritated.

     "......Maybe" she said not looking at me. "Anyway, how did you all got so close?" she asked.

     "Hiccup and I are roommates. And he is in a relationship with Merida that's why we got close and-" I explained. She finally looked at me.

     " They are?" she asked with her eyes wide.

     "Uh-huh, that's why you should hang out with us more cause you don't know anymore  what's happening to us ".

     "Then.... How... how about you and... Rapunzel?" she stopped walking while furrowing her eyebrows as she looked down. My eyes went wide. Really? that's the reason why she doesn't hang out with us anymore!? she's jealous!? What the....

     "Really!? Elsa!? You're jealous!?  Come on, she's your cousin! You shouldn't be jealous!" I yelled at her. She still looked down.

     "I'm...i'm... I'm not..." She said.

     "I told you that we are just friends!" I yelled at her.

     "I told you I'm not jealous!" she looked at me with tears in her eyes. Then she ran away. I grabbed her hand and kissed her but she didn't kissed me back. She slapped me hard with her right hand and continued to ran away. I am left standing on the hall , feeling like an idiot for doing that. What have I done?

_________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW! :) LUV YAH MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES~~!!! <3