Jelsa: Chapter 15

Elsa's POV

     When I am done taking a bath, I immediately wore my uniform. When I went outside the bathroom, I saw Merida sitting on Rapunzel's bed, pouting like a child and crossing her arms while Rapunzel is sitting by her side , trying to comfort her.

    "What' s up, girls?" I asked them.

     "Well... Hiccup forgot about their 1st month anniversary and then of course she got mad"  Rapunzel explained while patting Merida's back. I tried to comfort Merida as well. Then suddenly, Jack came in the room with Hiccup.

    " Hey girls... let's go to class?" Jack invited. At his back is Hiccup. Jack pulled him to his side to show  his self. Hiccup gave Jack an irritated look and then looked at us.

     "h-hey.. haha" Hiccup said awkwardly. Merida stood up , grabbing her bag.

     "Yeah... We should go" Merida said with an upset look. Rapunzel followed her and Hiccup as well.  Jack and I are left. Jack looked at me with a playful smirk.

     "Why are you looking at me like that?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He came near me and leveled our eyes.

    "It's my first seeing you with your hair untied" he said while smelling my hair. I blushed."You also smell so good" he continued. That's right , My hair is always tied , so this is his first time seeing me with my hair untied. He kissed my lips until we lied on the bed. Suddenly, I remembered something.

     "Hey do you still remember our anniversary?" I asked breaking our kiss. He coughed and stood up.

     "Anyway, we're gonna be late. Let's go" I hesitantly took my bag and my wand and then followed him going out of the room.

    "Hey, you still haven't answered my question yet" I said, looking at him straight in the eyes. He didnt answered. "Wait a minute... you don't remember, do you?" I asked him while grabbing his bag, making him look at me. He whistled and then I made a figured look " I knew it!" I yelled at him. Pushing him away. " You're just like some random boys out there forgetting their anniversary!"

     "What!? no! Of course I remember. It is the most precious  day of my life!.. heh" he said nervously.

     "If you remember, then when?" I pouted. I pointed my wand under his chin.

     He opened his mouth to speak but suddenly the bell rang. We gasped and then ran to our classroom.

     When we got to the classroom , they all looked at us. Then Jack and I just walked forward awkwardly to our chairs.

Jack's POV

     During all the classes, I can see Elsa death glaring me in the corner of my eye. Gulp. I just focused my eyes to the professor even though I dont understand a thing of what he's saying.

     Until it is lunch break and the professor went out of the classroom. The students one by one got out as well.

    I slowly turned my face to Elsa. I made a frightened-smile look. She's still glaring at me.

    "Let's... Let's go to eat?" I asked her. I have sweat all over my face because of nervousness.

    "When?"she asked with a death glare.

     "Of course right now" I replied. I actually know what she meant about that. She's asking me when our Anniversary is.

     She just stared at me with a death glare.

     "That's it..." she stood up, picking up her bag and her wand from the desk.

_________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW! :) LUV YAH MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES~~!!! <3