Jelsa: Chapter 16

"Jack! This is my friend, Rapunzel.", I said while pushing Punzie to Jack.

He ran his fingers through his hair, "Oh, hey ummm... Rapunzel."

"Hey, Jack..", Rapunzel replied. Jack smirked at me and I quickly looked away. I had a crush on him ever since I can remember, but now he is my boyfriend! The start of freshman year was pretty tough, and he was the first person I met and got along with.

That is when I look in to their eyes, it seems like they know each other. "Uhh... wait! Do you guys know each other?"

"Uhh... The truth is that, yeah. We had been great friends since Elementary." Jack held my hands, then winked at Rapunzel. I don't know why but I feel like I am going to explode in any minutes from now. Am I jealous?

"Well... Elsa?" He laughed nervously. "Yah?"

"Can we, as in Me and Rapunzel... hang out for the rest of the day? Don't worry it's only for one day and starting from tomorrow we can hang out more!"Ouch, yeah. I'm jealous...I looked away and just stared at Anna, asking for an answer. But she just shrugged. I turned back at Jack and nodded with a slight smile on my face. "Sure, Jack." He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

He turned to Rapunzel with a huge smile on his face, they both held hands as they walk away.

The two of them left Anna and I in the alley. "You know, Elsie... I- I don't understand. Why did you push Punzie and Jack together? I mean like, you wanted him too, right?", Anna raised her eyebrow at me. That is when I felt a tear on my cheek, I quickly wiped it off then turned to Anna with a weak smile on my face. I know that they are not just great friends, but something more...

"I know, Anna. It's just I can't want him anymore."

"What will you do, Elsa?" She went closer to me with sympathy. I just shrugged then walked away from her. But before I went too far, I turned to her with a languid smile as tears roll down my face.

"I don't know Anna. 'Cause I know that I can't let him go with someone else. I will die if I would.... Bec-because..." That is when I can't hold it back anymore my voice broke. I fell down my knees as Anna ran into me then cradled me into her arms.

"Shh... Elsa, everything is going to be alright. But, why can't you just break up with him?"

"Because I love him Anna, I really do."

 _____________________

I snapped back into reality when I felt someone nudging my left shoulder, "Uhmm... Elsa?"

I blinked and discovered Anna there next to me. "Are you okay, Els?"

"I'm fine. Just lost in thought, I guess.", I shrugged.

She didn't look too convinced with my reply, but she settled with it. "Come on, you can tell all about it to me during lunch.", she said while dragging me to a lunch table.

I tried averting my gaze at the sweet couple. Jack seemed to be playfully joking around with Rapunzel. She was giggling at the boy's mischievous charm.

"I know what you're thinking, sis.", Anna took a bite of her green apple. She sighed and followed my gaze at Punzie.

I looked down and fiddled with my spaghetti, "I... I don't understand it, Anna.". I looked back at their table, "I mean, I was okay with it... but now, I feel like I regret everything that I've done!"

She frowned, "I told you so...". She took another bite. "I knew this would happen."

She was right. I warned myself about this happening. I built up a great wall to shield me from it.

I thought I was brave enough to handle this. I thought I could move on from it.

But the truth is, I was just running away from my fears.

That is when Jack looked at me with a huge grin on his face. He went to me then held my hand. "Hey, Els. I know that you're still upset that I forget our anniversary, but... please I'm sorry." He said looking down, but not before looking at me. I stared into his eyes for the last time right before I stood up, then grasp his hand away from mine's.

"I'm sorry Jack, but I hate you. I really do! Why can't you just go with Rapunzel?!"

"Wha-what do you mean?" He asked, like he was innocent. I just glared at him "Ever since you met her, you forgot everything about 'us', like there was never an 'us'! You hang out with her all the time! You even forgot about our anniversary!"

"Elsa, are you jealous?! I kept telling you that me and Punzie are just friends! And she is not the reason why I forgot about our anniversary! And forget about that stupid day! It's just an anniversary! Elsa, grow up! You already have a boyfriend, and that's me! Can't you just forget about our anniversary, because it's just one stupid day?! You know what?" He looked at Punzie with a hesitant look. I leaned my hands on the table behind my back. I heard gossips around me.

"I really feel sorry for Elsa..."

"Does Jack know what he is saying?!"

I just looked at Jack, I know that he heard those gossips but he looks like that he doesn't seem to care. That is when he looked at me with a deathful glare as I cowered down. "Elsa, do you even know that Punzie is much better than you?! She is more sweet and loyal! And I think that she deserves to be my girlfriend rather than you! I-" That is when I had enough, I cut him off, "Jack, if that's really what you think, then wh-what about if we just break up? Let's just finish this non-sense, just like what you think it is! And you know what, Jack?! I am tired of this, every night I can't sleep of thinking about on why I still love you! And Jack," I turned back as tears filled my eyes. Right now, I didn't hold them back.

"I love you Jack, I really do. But-" That is when he cut me off. "Elsa, look I'm sorry about what I've said, I didn't know what just happened to me. I-"

"But you've never loved me back." I continued as I looked down at him. His eyes widened, none of us even said a word. The gossips around us, suddenly stopped. All of them, even me was surprised on what I just said. I just shook my head then smiled at Jack, "I know that what I said is true. Right Jack? And you know what, I am happy for both of you and Rapunzel. Goodbye, Jack. I already know how to let you go. Because, you're nothing but just one beautiful nightmare." That's all I managed to say right before I ran to my dorm, leaving Jack with tears on his eyes. I really can't take any of this even more longer, we have been through many fights. The truth is that I still love him. But I didn't even bother to look back at him, because there is no turning back this time.

There is no turning back, 'cause I have already let him go.

___________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Just like I said, I will try to update chapters this day... And guess what?! I did, and I guess that 4 chapters is enough for one day. Isn't it? Let me know in the comments. Well, if you want another chapter... Then, I will sure try. But either way, I am sorry for adding a lot of Jelsa fights but I just feel like adding a little bit of plot twist in the story! But don't worry, I will think of a way to bring 'JELSA' back! *jumps with hands up* So... I guess, BYE GUYS! Waffles for all Jelsa shippers reading this! *thows millions of waffles with extra syrup, along with the plate*

_________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW! :) LUV YAH MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES~~!!! <3