Jelsa: Chapter 14

[ONE MONTH LATER...]

Elsa's Point of View

     I am being lazy this month... very lazy. But I still have high grades. Heh. Still the highest in class...

Rapunzel's P.O.V

     "Elsa!Elsa! Wake up!" I tried waking Elsa up. Jack and her always slept late since the last few weeks which cause them to wake up LATE  as well.

    "Mmm... go away... I'm sleeping" she said with her eyes still closed.

     "Come on! We're gonna be late!" I lied. Then she quickly got up and took a bath. Merida and I looked at each other and laughed.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

     Jack is still sleeping so I took a bath first and wore my uniform and then woke him up. Uggghhh It's so hard waking him up!. I kept telling him that we're gonna be late but that technique didn't worked. Until I figured what technique I should do to wake him up. I smirked.

     "Jack! Elsa is lost! She's nowhere to be seen!"  I lied. Then Jack immediately got up.

     "Elsa!!" he flew up. Then Merida and Rapunzel peeked on the door.

     "Hey , hey, hey! It's nothing! It is just a lie!"  Jack stopped and then looked at me with a death glare. "Hehe" I nervously laughed. "Anyway, You should take a bath" Jack rolled his eyes.

    "Yeah... whatever" he said.

     Then I went to Merida and Rapunzel which is  still peeking through the door . Rapunzel made a figured look and said , "Okaaay... so i'll just check on Elsa" It was obvious that she was just giving Merida and I  time alone. Then Merida smiled at me.

     " Hey, so how is she?" I awkwardly asked.

     "She? You mean Elsa? Yeah she's fine. Do you wanna ask me how I'm doing too?" she asked with her eyes wide and a big smile painted on her face.

     I blushed. "Oh.... so how is my girlfriend?" I said while acting cool.

     Then she hugged me suddenly. "I'm excited!!!"  And I hugged her back.

     "About what?" I asked while still hugging her. Then she suddenly stopped hugging me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

Merida's P.O.V.

    "What?" I asked him , looking bored.

     "Well there really isn't any events in Magic School right now ... right?"  he asked me back.

    "Well, yes... You're right. There isnt any events for now" I said while faking a smile. "Except for it is our 1st month anniversary tomorrow!" I finally snapped and yelled at him with a mad look. I turned my back at him while crossing my arms.

     "Eh?... ah yes yes yes I know . I just wanna surprise you" He said.

      " No, You dont remember when it is!" I yelled at him while pouting.

Hiccup's POV

     Shoot! I totally forgot about our anniversary!.

     " Hey... um.. haha... How can I forget our 1st Anniversary?  silly" I tried to comfort her.

    "Hmmp!... Whatever" She said while walking towards their dorm. But before she could open the door, I grabbed her hand and pulled her for a kiss.

     "Advance Happy Birthday. I mean Anniversary" She just pouted and get inside her dorm while slamming the door. Oops.

     Then I  heard Jack laughed behind me.

     "What?" I asked him

     "Pfft... Nothing. It's just that you dont even remember when your month anniversary is" he said while laughing.

     "Well how about you? Do you remember when Elsa and your anniversary is?" I asked him while raising an eyebrow.

Jack's POV

     "Yes of course. I would never forget such an important thing in my entire life" I said while smirking at him. Then he rolled his eyes.

     "Yeah whatever" then he got inside. "Anyway you should go to bath. I smirked.

     "Fine" I replied.

     I had a shower and thought to myself "When was it again?" .

     After I took a shower , I wore my uniform. Then Hiccup and I went to the girls' dorm (Elsa , Merida and Rapunzel) .

_________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW! :) LUV YAH MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES~~!!! <3