CrazyCutie's Note (Please Read)

Hey guys! I'm back, with a new Jelsa Fanfiction just like I promised you and it is in Modern AU! Oh and the title is....

Jelsa: Is he my Best Friend or Boy Friend~? (Modern AU)

Guys, hope you enjoy it! And this is the Prologue:

______________________________________

They say it feels great to have a best friend: there's someone who will protect you, there's someone who will make you happy but are you willing to risk the friendship, in exchange for love that you've always dreamed of?

My name is Elsa. Ever since grade school, Jack has always been my classmate. Our parents are good friends. That is why wherever I am, he is also there by my side, protecting and guarding me from those who hurt me and most of all taking care of me. Jack has always been my guardian. He makes me feel someone special than anyone.

In good times and in bad times, in spirited times and in times of trial, he will never stop being the fun and cute Jack as he is. Wait, did I just said CUTE?! But never mind, that is what I've always think of him. And I know I love him the way he is.

He is Jack Frost, my partner in life.

I can't believe that I didn't even have a chance to tell him how I really felt about him right before I went out of his life. And this is the story right before all of this had ever happened.

_________________________________________________

So.... Like it? Please feel free to read it! Bye Guys! ~.~

_________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW! :) LUV YAH MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES~~!!! <3