Jelsa: Chapter 28

AN: Please read the AN at the end after reading the chapter, kay? It would really mean a lot!

Jack's POV

I want to go to her, but something in my mind told me not to. If she really love me, she will do everyhting to get me back. So I just picked my staff and flew away. It's over Elsa..

~

No One's POV

Elsa just gave up with him and went back to tell anyone that she is alive. All of them are happy but deep inside in sorrow of Elsa's condition, she is shattered into a million pieces.

After what happened, the both have never felt the same. They were too shattered. And I know it's stupid that they haven't went back together, seeing that they both need each other.

Jack feels as if Elsa doesn't love him, that she doesn't need him and their lives are better off without them being together. He feels like he's just a distraction to her work. That he's some kind of dirt to her and he should just leave her alone. He thinks she's better off without him around.

Elsa, on the other hand, thinks that she couldn't love. That she doesn't love. That he doesn't love her because of the way she's always acted to him. She's always put work first, before going to him. And maybe he thought she didn't love him. But she did. And it hurt.

As Anna hears her sister's sobs, she intervenes and disagrees with her earlier statement. "Elsa, stop." She spoke. "Jack loves you, so stop."

"Then explain to me why he left me, huh?" She looked at her sister, her eyes stained by tears. She shook her head. "Maybe it's because.." She said with a shaky voice. "I c-can't l-love."

"Elsa, don't say that." Anna bent down to her shattered sister. "Your heart is not frozen."

"I-It is." She shook her head. "It has a-always been l-like this." She ran a hand through her already messy braid.

"I-I've always put work f-first." She looked at her sister. "Always p-pushed him a-away."

"So tell me now.." Her voice quivered. "H-How is my h-heart n-n-not frozen?"

Her sister was stunned to silence. This was awful. Elsa's world was crumbling down to pieces. Anna already tried to convince Jack, but he wouldn't stop thinking that Elsa didn't love him. And here Elsa was, thinking she never really loved, when it was so obvious that she loved him too much.

"Remember when you built your ice castle?" Anna murmured, holding her dear sister in her arms.

"Remember that an act of true love can thaw..." She paused, looking at her sister, her role model, so shattered, so broken. And she tried to fix things, but still everything was falling. "A frozen heart?"

Elsa looked at her sister. An act of true love can thaw a frozen heart. She remembered the saying. She remembered what happened. She remembered it all.

But that made no difference. Elsa cried again, remembering once again that it was over. They were over. He was gone.

"What c-could p-possibly t-thaw this h-heart?" She cried. "W-When this h-h-heart doesn't even l-love?"

Anna stood up. She was determined to end the misery of her sister. She wanted her to smile again. And there was only one way.

Anna spoke, with an air of determination, "I am calling that Frost and I will fix this mess."

"Don't." Elsa tried to stop her, but she was too weak to get up. Her crying drained out the energy she had.

Anna, with three snow globes left, went to find Jack. She was determined to convince him to take Elsa back. She couldn't put up with this anymore.