Jelsa: Chapter 13

Elsa's POV

     I ran down to my dorm. When it is now in front of me, I quickly wiped my tears and then opened the door.

     When I opened the door, I saw Merida and Rapunzel chatting.

     "Oh hey Elsa!" Rapunzel greeted but i just ignored her and lied on my bed. "Is there something wrong, Elsa?" she asked me, kinda looking worried.

    "Nothing, I'm just.... " I said while not looking at at her. "...tired" I continued.

    " Oh okay , you should go sleep" Rapunzel said.

     "Yeah... we should go to sleep too" Merida said and Rapunzel agreed. Rapunzel turned off the lights.

     When the lights are down , I cried myself into tears. I cried silently. I thought about what i just did to Jack. I slapped him hard on the face. What will he think of me tomorrow? He even yelled at me. What will happen? Will he break up with me? I'm scared.

...............

(Time Skip to Morning...)

     I haven't slept for the whole night. I kept thinking about Jack. I looked outside the window and saw that it is already morning. Rapunzel and Merida are still asleep.

Since I can't sleep, I just took a bath , wore my uniform without waking them up and then went to the classroom.

     When I got to the classroom, There are still no one to be seen. I sat on my own chair and then started to read a book.I' m so sleepy. I kept reading until I doze off.

Jack's P.O.V.

     Last night, I thought about what I should do to Elsa. Then I decided that I should apologize for yelling at her and making her cry.

     So this morning when I woke up, I went inside Elsa's dorm. Elsa wasn't there so I woke Rapunzel and Merida up then asked them "Where's Elsa?"

     "Eh? She isn't here?" Rapunzel asked me back then looked at Elsa's bed.

     "Hey Jack! What did you do to Elsa? She is cryin' secretly last night. Are you having a LQ?" Merida asked me while raising an eyebrow.

     "Well~..."  I looked at Rapunzel. I can't tell them that Rapunzel is the reason of our fight.

     "Anyway... Maybe she's in the classroom right now" Rapunzel spoke.

     All of us got ready and then went to our respective classroom.

    When I got to my classroom, I saw Elsa sleeping on her desk. I carried her in a bridal style without waking her up. All the students "Eee~~" -ed (AN: If that's the right term, hehe. Anyways... Back To The Story!) and I just gave them a shut-up look.

     I carried her to her dorm. I lied her to her bed and I sat beside her. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I kissed her lips and whispered, "I'm sorry". I kissed her hand once again and then stood up to go out. Then I heard her murmured my name.

    "Jack" she murmured. She looked like she's having a bad dream. I woke her up to get her out of her nightmare. She opened her eyes and looked at me with tears.

    "Elsa?" I asked her , looking straight in the eye. Then she hugged me tight while crying and I hugged her back.

     "I'm sorry Jack... Please don't break up with me anymore... Please" she said while sobbing and burying her face on my chest.

     "Never Elsa. I will never leave you. Never" then I cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips and she kissed me back. " I'm sorry Elsa... I yelled at you last night"

     "It's alright Jack but..... You and Rapunzel are just friends ,okay?" I nodded and kissed her again.

     "Elsa... Can I ask you a favor?" she looked at me to continue. "Can you hang out with us more? So the Big Five will be complete?"

    She smiled at me and said "Sure... I guess a little bit down in some grades wouldn't hurt, right?"  she asked.

     "Huh?"I asked her back.

     "..... Actually, My grades went up because I focus on my studies. I focus on my studies because I'm tired of hearing the gossip girls' false rumor about you and Rapunzel in a secret relationship. And because of that, I couldn't hang out with you anymore....Sorry Jack" She said while looking at me. I gave her a playful smirk. "And Jack?..." I looked at her to continue. "Let's never break up, okay?"

     I nodded, " Sure". Then I pulled her for a long kiss.

     That time, we didn't attended the classes 'till afternoon. The big five or 'we' had our lunch together.

___________________________________________

YAY! I just updated 2 chapters for now! Hope you guys like that.... *nervous laugh* Well.... I might as well update later. I wil not keep any promises but I will do try! Right now, I am bored so.. I decided to update! I Luv Ya Guys~! *throws hundreds of chocolate pancakes*

_________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW! :) LUV YAH MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES~~!!! <3