Jelsa: Chapter 19

Elsa's POV

     When I woke up, I directly took a bath and then wore my uniform. I woke Rapunzel up. I looked at Merida's bed and didn't saw her. That's right... she told us that she'll go to class first. I wonder what she's doing right now?.
     Rapunzel took a bath. When she went out of the bathroom, she's already in a uniform. I noticed her hair, It got longer than usual.
     "Rapunzel?" I called. She looked at me to continue. "Your hair getting longer"  I continued.
    She looked at her hair at the back. "Yeah, you're right" she looked at me again while smiling. "Why?"
    "Nothing. Just.. Do you want me to braid your hair?" I walked near her while smiling.
    "Braid? Yeah sure. Why not. But my hair is so long, you know? You might get tired" I smiled at her and nodded.
    "It's okay" . She sat on my bed and then I started braiding her hair.
     I am still braiding her hair until suddenly, Jack came in.
     "Oh, watcha doin'?" I laughed a bit and looked at him.
     "Tss... isn't it obvious? I'm braiding her hair" Then Rapunzel giggled.
    "Yeah. Its obvious. heh" He walked near me and hugged me from my back. "You two just looked  like monkeys" He laughed. Rapunzel and I laughed as well. "Hey, Punzie. Merida is not here, where is she?" Jack asked Rapunzel. Wait what?, Punzie!? Why is he calling him that!? No one has ever called Rapunzel that!
     "Ah, she's in her classroom"  Rapunzel replied.
     I gave Jack an upset look. He smirked playfully at me then I rolled my eyes.
     "Are you almost done there?" he sighed, sounding impatient.
     "Yeah.. almost" I replied then Rapunzel sighed.
     "Sorry Jack for making you wait"  Rapunzel sighed then Jack smiled at her.
     "It's alright, Punzie~" He smiled at Rapunzel and she smiled at him as well. I intentionally coughed and looked at Jack, "What?" he asked then I rolled my eyes. Uggh!! I hope nothing's still going on with them!
     After a few minutes, I'm done braiding Rapunzel, then we went in to our respective classrooms.

_____________________________________________

Last Chapter for the Day~! Bye Guys!

_________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW! :) LUV YAH MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES~~!!! <3