Chapter 10

Nina parks her car and we get out heading straight for the football stadium behind our school. I look around the stadium that's full of people on both sides. Home on the set of bleachers on the right and the visitors on the set of bleachers on the left. There's already people yelling 'Go team!' even though the game hasn't even started yet. Our schools name is the Ravens. I can see the cheerleaders holding up a sign that say We Love You Ravens! It just so happens one of those cheerleaders is Chloe. She looks in my direction and spots me giving me a nasty glare. She got a scholarship to college for cheer leading. So, in about a month and a half she'll be going to UCF in Orlando, Florida. At least i won't get hit by anyone anymore.

I follow Nina over to where the football players are and we search for Bryce and Keegan. I see the familiar purple number 44 and walk over to him. I tap him on the shoulder hopefully he felt it even though he has massive shoulder pads on. He doesn't but, a fellow football players sees me behind him and points me out. He turns around and i see a smile break out on his face. He engulfs me in a hug.

"Where were you!?" Keegan scolds me as he lets me go.

"At home." I say.

"Why didn't you want to come for the last day?" He asks.

"I have a lot on my mind." I say. He looks at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

"No, your the one person i was hoping wouldn't be saying sorry to me. I imagine everyone knows because of Chloe so I'm expecting a lot of sympathy. Your the one person i don't want to hear it from though." I complain.

"Alright. So you came to watch the game?" He asks making small talk. Okay, why is he acting all awkward?

"No, i came to hunt platy pusses." I say sarcastically.

"Uh..." He says not knowing what to say. God, he probably believes me.

"Of course i came to watch the game, stupid." I say.

"Hey! I'm not stupid." He protests.

"Whatever you say."

"Alice, can i ask you something?"

"Anything."

"About the k-" He cuts cut off by Bryce practically tackling me.

"Al! You came!" He says releasing me from his bone crushing hug.

"Yeah i did.'' I laugh.

"You owe me a lunch." He says.

"Sure thing, Bryce." I smile at him.

"Alright everyone huddle up!" Coach Sanchez says.

"Wish us luck." Keegan says walking off.

"Good luck." I yell after him.

"Alice, could i uh...have a good luck kiss?" Bryce asks.

"Sure." I laugh. I go to kiss him on the cheek but, at the last second Bryce moves his head so my lips fall onto his. He moves his lips slowly against mine i couldn't help but kiss him back.

"Rollins! Detach yourself from the girl and get over here!" Coach Sanchez yells interrupting Bryce and i. Bryce pulls away and nods his head towards the coach.

"I'll See you after the game." He smiles down at me.

"Okay." I say blushing. He runs off towards the rest of the football team and i walk over to Nina and Mia who are sitting in the bleachers. I sit down next to the and feel them staring.

''What?" I say looking over towards them.

"What was that?" Nina exclaims.

"What was what?" I ask.