Chapter 4

**Recap**

"Come here." He says holding his arms open. I move closer to him and he wraps his left arm around me. We do this all the time, this time it feels different though.

"Can i ask you something?" He asks looking down at me. I look up at him.

"Sure." I say as i feel butterflies begin to swarm in my stomach.

**Present**

"Okay, well there's this girl. I like her and she's fun to be around, but I don't know if it's wrong to be with her while i have feelings for someone else as well. The other girl i like is just... no words can describe how i feel when I'm around her. But, i have no clue if that girl likes me the same way." Keegan explains. My heart drops when he begins talking about two different girls he could possibly have feelings for. Am i one of the girls? Who are they?

"Who are the girls?" I ask curiously.

"Why is that important?" He asks looking down at me.

"Oh, i guess it's not." I say. I crawl away from him causing his arm to fall away from me. I crawl in front of him so i can see him while i sit criss-cross applesauce. Yes, i still call it that.

"Um, well, i guess which ever girl you makes you happier." I say playing with my hands.

"But, they both make me happy." He says.

"Um...alright how about which ever one you feel more for?" I say, but it comes out more like a question.

"What if i feel the same for them?" He asks.

"Which ever one you spend more time with. Or want to spend more time with?" Once again coming out like a question.

"What if i spend an equal amount of time with each of them?'' He asks.

"I don't know, Keegan!" I say becoming frustrated.

"Sorry i just want to make sure i chose the right girl." He says.

"I..uh..hope you do."I say awkwardly. Okay, why the hell did he kiss me if he has feelings for other girls? Now I'm pissed off i wasted my first kiss on a guy who doesn't even like me?! And just to make it better it was with my best friend whom i spend most of my time with. That's just wonderful.

"I hope i do too." He mumbles.

"Will you tell me who the girls are?" I ask him.

"No, Alice." He sighs.

"But why?" I whine.

"I will someday." he says.

"Why not now?" I ask.

"Because i don't know who to chose yet." He says.

"Soooo," I say dragging out the 'o'.

"Just drop it." He says running a hand through his hair messing it up. I cant help myself. I reach forward and smooth out his hair.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"You messed up your hair." I say finishing making his hair look normal again.

"We're going to sleep anyway." He says.

"But, not even 20 minutes ago you said it was to early." I say.

"No i did not say that. I said and i quote 'it's only 9'." He states matter-of-factly. He's so irritating sometimes.

"Well...whatever." I say crawling back next to him as he gets under the covers.

"You hate being wrong don't you?" He laughs as he fixes his pillow laying it flat on the bed.

"No..." I say.

"Stop lying you know you do." Keegan says laying down with his hands behind his head.

"Shut up, Keegan." I say as i reach over and turn the lamp on the bedside table off. I hear him chuckle.

''Nighty night, Alice." He sing songs. To be honest with you he is a really good singer. I've heard him singing in the shower. Before you get any ideas i was outside the bathroom door jesus get your mind out of the gutter people.

"Night, Keegan." I say and flop down curling into a ball.

About an hour of tossing and turning and not being able to fall asleep i just pretend to sleep laying on my back next to Keegan. Suddenly i feel something heavy on top of my stomach. I open one of my eyes and see Keegan's arm wrapped around me. What is he doing? He pulls me closer to him. I close my eye quickly so he still thinks I'm sleeping. I feel him move and then what he does next shocks me.

He puts his lips against mine and kisses me. Does he think I'm sleeping? He keeps them there for about 15 seconds and pulls away. I'd be lying if i said i didn't feel bolts of electricity serge through my veins when he kissed me. He lays his head back on his pillows and hugs me tight against him.

"I wish i could do that while your awake." He whispers more to himself than to me considering that he thinks I'm asleep. Okay, how the hell am i going to sleep after that?

*************************************************************************************************************************

The songs is 'Friends In Love by:Mia Rose'.

Isn't that picture on the side cute?:) ----------------------->