Chapter 41~Both Taken.

Nick's POV:

"Are you going to come in, Alpha?" He asks and I push past him.

I quickly mind link the warriors to let them know I'm inside and if I take too long, to barge in. I felt a presence behind me and I quickly turned, a man was holding a crow bar over his head about to hit me with it.

"You don't have to be that dramatic." I swing at his jaw and he falls onto the floor, lying completely still. That was easy.

"Hey, Roger! The girl needs to take a piss and refuses to use the bucket. She said she'd beat the fu-"

"What girl?" I ask, my jaw clenching and my hands turning into fists. I see Roger tense and the other guy gulps nervously, looking at the man on the floor.

"Oh, you know who I'm talking about Alpha." Roger smiles at me and I see red.

"If you touched her, I will kill you with my bare hands. All of you." I grab Roger by his shirt and see him smirk. "If you try stopping me, I'll kill you. Fucking move and I'll kill you."

His other friend ran out of the door but I knew that someone would catch him. I knew there was four of them and the other must not be here right now.

"You can't kill me if I kill you first." He pushes me away from him and I laugh.

"If you think that she's still here right now, you're mistaken. It won't be that easy to get her back."

"You son of a bitch."

I tackle him to the ground and start punching him left and right, he tries blocking them but it doesn't work. I feel a prick on my neck and feel dizzy. I let the warriors know not to come in since she's not here, they could still kill her and I wouldn't be able to stop it. His bloody face had a smirk on it. That's the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

•••
Melissa's POV:

"Look what I brought for you!"

I snap my head toward the door and my eyes widen. I hear a loud fall and see a body. My Nick's body. He was limp on the floor. I scream in pain at seeing him like this. I look away and my heart clenches.

"What the fuck did you do to him!" I shout and noticed Roger's bruised up face. I know for a fact Nick did that.

I smirk at his face and he walks up to me, slapping me. He grips my hair tightly but I don't give him the satisfaction of hearing me scream.

"You're little mate thought he could touch me and be your hero. Now I suggest you shut the fuck up before I kill him now rather than later." With that he lets go, and walks out.

They had moved me to another place not far from where we were. One of the other guys had taken me by himself and blindfolded me. I hadn't seen the other two though.

I feel nauseous and quickly push the feeling away. Nick was across the room but I was chained to the walls, my wolf was weak and my wrists were bruising.

I'm three seconds you try with everything you've got to pull the chains off.

We're weak, Adira. We'll just cause ourselves more pain.

Do it.

I pull on the chains, wincing in pain and trying to push it aside. They snap and I collapse onto the floor, breathing heavily and gripping my wrists that were most definitely fractured.

I crawl over to Nick and turn him onto his back, my eyes water and I lightly tap his face. He needs to get up before Roger sees me like this.

"Nick." I call as I tap his face a bit harder, I see him blink rapidly and his eyes open.

He gets up with a jump and I shush him, his eyes widen as he sees me. He lifts me up as if I weigh nothing and I stop myself from screaming in pain. He puts me down gently, his brows furrowing before I see his eyes switch colors. Now he was angry.

"Who the fuck-"

"Shut up!" I whisper as I put my hand over his mouth. He nods and I remove my hand. "I-I can barely walk. My stomach hurts too badly and my wrists. There's no windows in this room. We have to do something about him." I whisper and I see his expression turn angrier.

"He's going to come in soon, expecting me passed out and you chained up. I'm going to walk out of that door and beat the fuck out of him and you run, okay? You shift and run."

"I can't shift Nick, they gave me wolfsbane. Adira and I are weak." I feel my nauseousness returning and push it down.

"Fucking hell. Then just run, I don't care if you want to stay. You're running and going to get someone to get you to the hospital. I'll be with you as soon as I can."

"Making plans when neither of you are leaving here alive?" Roger chuckles as he watches us from the door. "That's a bold assumption. Now Nicholas, you make one move and your little mate dies. Hear me?" Roger walks forward to me and a gun is pressed onto my stomach.

"Get away from her."

"She's the reason my father died. Remember when your dear sister disappeared? My father took her. He was a great man. Could you blame him? Your sister and your mate are incredible sexy. I would've done the same."

"N-Nick don't listen to him. He's trying to get you angry." I look at him in the eyes and see him shaking in anger.

"Indeed I am, but Nicholas I'll let you go. I really only need your mate here. I already took your precious child away."