Chapter 34~ Try Outs and Make Outs.

"So I want to see my flyers do some stunts, we have professionals here instead of using other girls just to take safety precautions." Coach says and I sigh in relief. About three other girls and I walk up to the groups of guys who were ready to help and we do some stunts that we already knew. None of us fell out which I was thankful for. I love being a flyer but hate heights.

"Wow Melissa! That was amazing!" The group of guys say and I smile.

"Thank you, I've been cheering for seven years." I tell them and Coach blows her whistle. I look ahead and see Nick staring at me but I couldn't tell how he felt.

"Alright, all of the girls who tried for flyers can take a seat. The rest of you will tumble and you ladies will go last." She looks over at us and we nod.

I get water quickly while looking at the girls try out. Some were okay and some weren't that great, none seemed to have been doing this for long. Quinn was the best tumbler I had seen. I went last and Coach clapped with a big smile.

"Quinn and Melissa, you two will be very useful." She says. Quinn and I smile at each other. I could feel Nick look at me every once in a while. Especially when I took off my shirt, leaving me in my sports bra. It was too hot out for a shirt, nearly every girl was in them and every guy shirtless.

After tumbling Coach tested our ability to learn the routine quickly and a couple of girls were cut there. Only the ones that really struggled. Now was our flexibility test.

"Alright, who wants to go first? Melissa? Quinn?" Coach asks looking at her clipboard and I smile with a shrug.

"I can go." I show her my splits in every way possible and how far my leg can go up and behind me. She asks me to do a couple of other things which I do with ease.

"That's great! Also Melissa, how would you feel about being captain?" She asks and I nod excitedly.

"That would be amazing. I'd love to." I accept her offer.

"Quinn can be co-captain. I've seen what she can do." She says and I squeal while jogging over to Quinn but stop when I feel a bunch of eyes on me. The sports bra wasn't very supportive and my chest was noticeably popping out more than others. I look over to see some guys staring at me and Nick slapping the back of their heads. He yells at the team to do push ups which tells me he got to be captain.

"Quinn, how would you like to be co-captain?" I ask her and she screams.

"Yes! I do!" I laugh at her response and we talk before it's her turn to be tested. After everything was done, we got told who made varsity and who was on junior varsity.

The varsity was me, Quinn, and about 15 other girls and 3 guys. The guys had their try outs before us for some reason. We would be having our first game in two weeks and I couldn't wait. Our school colors were red and black which meant the uniform would be too. As captains, Quinn and I get to design the uniform and ask the rest of the team for their opinions by the end of the week.

"How was try outs, babe?" Nick asks me as our hands were intertwined and we walked back to his car. We had walked Quinn to hers beforehand.

"It was amazing, I missed cheering. How were yours?" I felt glad he didn't bring up the guys staring or my lack of clothing. This meant he was working on it which I was thankful for.

"I had a lot of fun, I'm captain." He says with a goofy smile and I peck his cheek. We were both sweaty and sticky but I didn't care.

"That's good Nick, I'm proud of you." He opens my door for me and catches my lips with his.

"I heard you and Quinn are captains too." He says in between the kiss.

"Yes we are." I say before he shuts my door.

"I say you design the uniform with a hoodie and sweats." He states innocently as he starts the car.

"Why's that?"

"For comfort?" He laughs and I join him.

"I'm sure the whole world knows who my mate is, no one will try it."

"I hope." Nick sighs.

•••

"Let's shower together?" Nick pokes his head in from the bathroom. I was putting my bag down in the room.

"Sure." I bite my lip as he smirks.

"Come here then." And I walk over to the bathroom. He had already stripped and was inside the glass shower. The glass made the shower look so sensual. Especially with the mirrors right in front of it.

I took off my clothes as he watched me in the mirrors with a smirk on his lips. We made eye contact a couple of times which still made my breath hitch.

"Hi." I say as I step in with him.

"Hi baby." He smiles and grabs my waist to pull me into him. "Such a tease." He kisses my neck while squeezing my boobs and I moan.

"Fuck me, Nick. Please." I beg as his lips make contact with my neck.

"Alright baby." He wraps an arm around my stomach to turn me around and stare directly into the mirrors.

He plunges inside of me with no warning causing me to shout. The look on his face as he did it made my eyes roll back.

"Fuck." I moan as he thrusts into me hard. My whole body moving at the contact and Nicks groans in my ear. His hand goes into my hair when I look down, making me look at myself getting thoroughly fucked.

"Holy shit, Mel. You feel so fucking good baby." He groans as he throws his head back in pleasure causing me pleasure. I love when he's vocal.

I get close and my legs start shaking but he stops and stills inside of me.

"N-no! Don't stop." I groan at the loss of my climax and see him smirk in the mirrors.

"You cum when I tell you to cum." He whispers down into my ear and I nod. His hand goes to the back of my neck as he fucks me from behind.

"Fuck! Nick!" I scream and his hand pulls me up to his chest, my legs wanting to give out. I felt myself close but I was so tired.

"You're going to stay standing like a good girl. You're gonna take it." He pounds into me relentlessly as my climax gets closer. "Cum for me, princess." He whispers and licks my ear and I'm screaming, writhing in pleasure.