Chapter 32~ Guess Who's Back.

Ceremony dress.

"I, Melissa Alvarez, accept my role as Luna. I will protect this pack and fight for only this pack. I will be the best Luna I can be." I promise. I was speaking into the mic as Nick looked at me with admiration from beside me. Our families were standing to the side offstage. Both packs were in front of me and at this second, all I could feel was proud. I was proud to be their Luna.

The crowd filled of people I've known my whole life cheered. They were cheering for me and Nick. My heart suddenly felt so full. I felt a different connection with all of them and suddenly I could hear all of their thoughts. I looked at Nick with wide eyes who chuckled.

"Just block them out like you block me out." He rolls his eyes. Now I chuckled.

"Oh, that's easy then." And I did just that. It was back to Adira who sighed in relief.

"Come on, baby. There's some people we need to talk to." Nick grabbed my hand as we moved our way into the celebration hall where I saw the whole pack laughing and chatting. They all seemed happy and it made me happy. I couldn't stop smiling.

"This is amazing." I smile at Nick as he pecks my lips.

"You're amazing." He smiles at me as he looks me up and down. "You look so beautiful." He hugs me tightly as I giggle.

"You look delicious." I whisper in his ear and his eyes get bigger. He attacks me with pecks everywhere and I can't help but laugh.

"Alright, calm down. I'll puke." I squeal at the voice and jump into their arms.

"Quinn!" I scream and she screams too.

"Hi!" She puts me down and I realize the tears that were escaping both of our eyes.

"When did you get here?" I ask and she smiles.

"I watched the whole ceremony. I got here right before that. I couldn't miss it."

"Thank you for coming." Nick hugs her and lifts her off the ground slightly.

"I can't run from my family. Leaving helped me clear my mind but I want to be here. Tyler would want me here and happy." She smiles softly.

"Yes he would. Lets get you food. And by you, I mean me." I grab both of their arms pulling them to the buffet we had. Quinn runs off to find her parents and promises she'll eat later.

"I'm so content with life." Nick says as he watches me stuff my face across from him. I look up at him as my mouth is full and he smiles.

"Don't make me cry." I mumble between my food.

"Luna and Alpha pose for a picture!" A photographer says as I continue stuffing my face. Nick moves beside me and wraps his arms around me as I look at him weirdly.

"I'm literally starving."

"There's literally a person asking us to pose, you're Luna." My eyes widen in realization.

I swallow my food quickly and smile for the picture.

"The food made me forget. I've been called Melissa my whole life, I thought they were talking to someone else." Nick bursts into laughter and I continue eating.

Once I finish eating, Nick and I walk around making small talk with the pack. We were constantly being photographed and asked questions. I was with my family for a while too. I was drained by the end of the night.

"My place?" Nick asks and I nod. "What if we make it our place?"

"What? Really?" I smile as I jump in excitement.

"Of course, we can move your things in tomorrow after school."

"That sounds perfect."

We pull into his place soon enough and he opens my door for me. He carries me over his shoulder as I let out a small scream. As soon as he puts me down I run to his room. Our room now.

"Let's cuddle." He says.

"I'm borrowing a shirt!" I scream as he walks in behind me.

"Go ahead, baby." He changes beside me in a second.

I change into his comfy shirt and turn around to find him smiling up at me. He's laying in bed shirtless with sweats on and looks so good. I jump into his arms and sigh. We watch tv before we get sleepy.

"Goodnight baby." I mumble sleepily and he chuckles softly.

"Goodnight baby, I like you a lot." His husky voice says and I wiggle my butt a bit as I hear it. He lays his hand on it and my heart stops.

"I like you more."

And we fell asleep happily.