Chapter 7~ Date.

"Woah, this is beautiful." I say as I look around. Nicholas brought me to a restaurant that had a beautiful view of the beach.

"It is." He nods. "But you're more beautiful." He smirks and I blush a little.

"Thanks." I smile. He pulls out my chair and I smile at him. He takes a seat directly across from me.

"So, I think we should talk about all of this. I don't want to move on from this quite yet." He explains and I sigh but nod.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Why did you use Carlos to make me jealous?" He asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Well, Carlos has no idea I did that. But, I didn't want a mate and I don't know if I do now. I guess I wanted you to reject me because I was scared." I shrug. I don't know why honestly. It was stupid and is stupid.

Fucking chicken. Adira teases and I roll my eyes, ignoring her.

"Scared of what?"

"Of us not working out, being heartbroken. I don't want to feel that." I look down.

"You could've talked to me. And you can still talk to me. I want us to work and not just because we're destined to." He lifts my head up by placing a hand on my chin.

"Me too but I don't trust easily." I warn him and he chuckles.

"You shouldn't."

"Hello, I'll be your server for today. What can I get you to drink?" The waiter asks.

"Can I get a pink lemonade please." I say.

"I'll get the same please." Nicholas says.

"They'll be out shortly." He nods and walks away. I grab a menu and Nicholas does the same.

"I'm going to call you Nick from now on." I chuckle.

"Why?" He smiles.

"Because Nicholas is too long."

"Daddy is fine too." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"So, what are you going to call me?"

"Mine." He smirks and I burst into laughter.

"That was good!" I praise him. I walked right into that one, honestly.

"I have good pickup lines." He says cockily.

"Cheesy, pickup lines." I correct him.

"You love them." He smirks.

"That, I do." I laugh.

The waiter soon comes back and we order our food. Dinner went well and there was never a dull or awkward moment. We would be in an intense conversation or laughing so much.

"Let's go take a walk." He reaches his hand out and I place mine in his. It's like we were made for each other because my hand fit perfectly in his.

"It's beautiful." I say, looking at the beach. The sun was setting. It was a beautiful mixture of red, orange, and pink. I can't explain how much sunsets intrigued me and how much I loved them. "I could look at this forever."

"So could I." Nick says lovingly. I turn to look at him and realize he's looking at me. I blush and he smiles. "You're beautiful." He compliments.

"Stop." I say as I cover my face with my hands.

"Don't do that." He removes my hands and kisses them. "You're absolutely perfect." He says.

"Thank you." I smile.