Chapter 28~ Dripping.

Mature Content.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" Nick asks and I look at him confused. "My bad that was a dumb question, Riverdale it is."

"Baby, kiss me." I whine. He leans in and his tongue goes into my mouth. My hand lowers to his pants and I rub him from the outside. His groans turn me on and let me know he's enjoying what I'm doing to him.

"Fuck Mel, don't stop baby." Since we were in his apartment alone, anything could happen.

My hands do their own thing and take his cock out of his pants. Slowly, I rub it up and down to tease.

"Mel, stop fucking teasing me. Oh fuck." He moans as I put my tongue on the tip. I start by only putting my moth on the tip and sucking. His hand goes up to my hair, to hold my head.

His moans are turning me on. I go farther down with my mouth. What isn't in my mouth is being rubbed by my hand. I then take all of it in my mouth for a little bit. Nick cums into my mouth and I moan as he does. I swallow all of his juices.

"Good girl." He smiles. He puts me on the bed, taking off any clothes I had on. He takes his clothes off too.

He lays me on my back and bends my knees close to my face. In this position, my pussy is right in his view. I moan because of the way he's looking at it and because I can feel myself dripping.

"Fuck baby, this is all mine." His mouth is on my pussy. He has no mercy and I can't control my screams of pleasure. He inserts a finger into me as his mouth is sucking on my clit. He hits my spot and I cum. My legs shake in pleasure and I'm still so sensitive but he doesn't stop. I moan so loudly as more fingers are in me. My legs don't stop shaking. Nick reaches a hand up to squeeze my nipple and I scream in pleasure as I cum again.

"Fuck Nick, I'm too sensitive." He continues rubbing my clit but only with his fingers.

"Do you want me to stop baby?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"I need you inside of me." I moan.

He grabs a condom from his bedside drawer and puts it on himself.

He puts one leg up on his shoulder and I make sure to relax myself. I was so wet from everything and Nick was slowly putting it in. I had been prepped basically with his tongue and his fingers. It didn't hurt that bad actually.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so fucking good. Fuck." Nick moans in pleasure and so do I. The pain went away after a two minutes. He went very slow in the beginning because he knew it'd hurt a bit.

"Fuck. Harder Nick." I moan as I feel myself building in my stomach.I knew I was close and so was he since he sped up a lot. It felt so good. The condom was thin so it felt like he had nothing on.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum." His finger rubs my clit as he fucks me hard.

"Oh shit. I'm cumming. Don't stop." I scream in pleasure.

"Cum for me baby. Oh shit." He leans down to mark me and I do it to him at the same time. He moans as he releases and I do as well.

My legs were shaking and both of us out of breath. Nick cleans me up as I was knocked out right after we finished. I was so happy with how it happened. It was amazing and it meant a lot to both of us. We were both officially mated now.

Hell yeah. Adira howls.