Chapter 14~ Last Meal.

Mature Content.

So, I go back to school tomorrow. Quinn got into a fight the day after I did. One of Mary's friends was talking shit about me and Quinn beat her ass. She shouldn't have just for me but that's Quinn. I love her.

"I can go back to school tomorrow." Quinn says through the phone.

"Yay, we can walk in together and have everyone whispering shit about us." I use a squeaky tone and she laughs.

"Totally!" I hear shuffling in the background and Nick telling her to go eat dinner. I hear Quinn groan. "Fine. Babe, I gotta go. Tell your baby I'm sorry for the cock block." She teases.

"What baby?! I'm not with her!" I hear Nick shout. Fucking hell, Quinn!

"Moan." She commands and I whisper a no. "Now." She whisper yells.

Don't do it.

"Oh!" I moan and cover my mouth. I really want to laugh.

"Who the fuck?!" He yells. I hear footsteps and Quinn shouting a 'hey!'.

"Fuck." I whisper and I guess it sounded like a moan to him.

So you want to die? Adira growls and I block her out. Party pooper.

"Who the FUCK is there?!" Nick shouts and I have to pull my phone away from my ear.

"Fuck yes!" Daniela moans in a man voice. I jump when I hear her come into my room. Sarai covers her mouth as she giggles.

"Whoever the fuck is there, know you can never make her feel the way I do. You'll never have her." He spits into the phone and I wince at his harsh tone. I'm sure his wolf was in control. Daniela's eyes widen and so do Sarai's.

"She feels so fucking good." Dani moans into the phone. I can feel Nick's anger and I know his wolf is trying to take control.

"I'm coming over." He hangs up the phone.

"Ooo girl, he's gonna get your ass in trouble." Sarai tsks.

"What the hell! This was not supposed to happen!" I shout.

"My work here is done." Daniela slowly gets off of my bed and walks out of my room.

Within the next five minutes, there's banging on my front door. I hesitate to go and answer. I did it though.

"Who the fuck is here?" He asks as he steps in. I place a hand on his chest to try and keep him calm. His eyes were the color of his wolf's.

"There's nobody." I shake my head. He walks by me and quickly towards my room up the stairs. I follow and he opens my door. He looks fucking hilarious looking around and not finding anything.

"Haha, what an awesome prank. Is this going on your fucking YouTube channel?" He glances around my room probably looking for a camera.

"No." I burst into laughter.

He pins me up against the wall and my breath hitches. He smirks at me and looks into my eyes. I pull my bottom lip between my teeth and his eyes follow. He stares at my bottom lip before his thumb touches it. He pulls my lip out of my mouth slowly. And it was fucking hot.

"Don't do that." He stares into my eyes as his darken. Just to tease, I bite my lip again. He narrows his eyes at me before taking it out again. "I said to stop."

"I don't want to listen." I retort. I look away from his eyes. Before I knew it, his mouth was attacking my neck and I gasped in surprise. I moan as he sucks on my neck.

"Why'd you do that?" He asks as he pulls away.

"That was Quinn's idea." I giggle. "I didn't think it'd go this far." I shrug.

"Well, who was moaning like a guy?" He raises an eyebrow at me and I laugh.

"That was Daniela."

"Oh."

"Well, did you hear I'm going back to school tomorrow?" I ask as he steps back from me. I sit on my bed while he sits next to me.

"Yeah, Quinn is too. It was weird not seeing you guys there." He admits.

"Nicholas, what the fuck are we doing?" I ask and place my head in my hands.

"I don't know!" He does the same.

"I'm sick of not being able to be a normal couple. We kiss and you fucking finger me but act like it was nothing. We both did. You hurt me when you left without saying shit!" I shout at him.

"Well, I haven't ever fucking loved someone before so how the fuck is it my fault?! I didn't ever have to let anyone know where I was going because no one cared! I didn't go with some girl if that's what you're thinking!" He yells back at me.

"How am I supposed to trust you when you leave when we were getting closer!"

"Shut up and kiss me, dammit." He says and pulls my face to his. We kiss each other roughly. We both wanted to savor each other's lips. He takes off his shirt quickly and I run my hands over his six pack.

"Fuck," I moan as he rips my shirt off. He kisses the top of my breasts and slowly reaches back to unclip my bra. His cold hands on my warm skin makes me shiver. I unbuckle his pants and he groans as I get on my knees.

"Baby, not today." He shakes his head and I nod. "It's about you today." He stood in front of me, shirtless and in boxers. I was sitting on the edge of my bed with no shirt or bra, only shorts. He slowly stood me up and took off my shorts. He kissed my thighs and gently laid me on the bed. He slips off my panties and locks eyes with me. I nod for him to continue.

"Fuck." I moan as his hot breath reaches my pussy. "I need you." I beg.

"No, baby. It has to be special." He shakes his head.

"It'll be special no matter what as long as it's with you." I smile at him.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod. "Then we can't do it here. Your family is home."

"My mom is working and the girls left. My brothers left with them and are sleeping over at their parents house today. My mom works late tonight." I explain and he takes a deep breath.

"Then I can have you screaming my fucking name for hours." He smirks and I reach down to pull down his boxers. I pull them down and his dick hits his stomach.

I grab it with my small hand and not even close to half fits. I slowly move my hand up and down as he throws his head back.

"Fuck, baby." He groans. I put my mouth on him and he groans louder. "Just like that." He places his hand on my hair and puts more in my mouth. I keep doing it for about three minutes and I decide to test myself. I deep throat him and I took him all the way in. I didn't even gag. He groaned so loud and FUCK, it was hot. He let go after I moaned at his groans.

"Mmm." I moan as I lick all of his juices. I swallow everything.

"Your turn, my naughty little girl." He smirks at me and pushes me on the bed. I giggle and he opens my legs. His head disappears between my thighs. He licks and sucks as if I were his last meal. Like if he didn't do it right, I'd disappear and he'd never see me again. No chance at that. We'd never let that happen.